Sisters HATE Yoyoing!

U have a fist right? Use it

Don’t be an idiot. Don’t hit anyone. Cody you have all the tools you need brother. Ignoring them is the best bet. No reaction means no reason to pester you.

2 Likes

Hit women, it’s not ungentlemanly or anything.

Ask them what they do with their life ;D

seriously, that would make them say that you will spend your whole life yoyoing. seriously, you may, but that will not help. if they say almost anything, they will win that argument. want to become a doctor, now they hang out with friends, etc. i have gotten this before. my sister and i are now homies, cuz we sat down and talked about it and i told her, “if you dont like my yoyoing, big woop. it is what i do, it is fun, and i will not stop leading my life because of what you think. you already have control of my hair, (she is the reason i had a jewfro), i can control my life”

you also have a second right :wink:

no seriously, talk it out with the older one. the younger one would get more or less confused, and she probably isn’t as bad, and as ed said, only is doing it because her big sis is

talk to the little one and allie with her. then the older sister will feel left out. im not saying do it but thats what i would do

Also…

it might work if you ask them what they like doing, if the older one sits in her room on her phone all day just say at least yoyoing takes skill, it can also earn you money if u busk, it improves hand eye co-ordination, it is fun and its what I enjoy and it can get you into talent comps and other stuff…uuuuuuummmmmmmm can texting do all that?

[b]Admin Edit: Please don’t double post. There is a modify feature. Please use it.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

if they think that you’re an idiot for yoyoing.
try to show them you’re community.
these bunch of idiots has many great member.

Show them nothing. Just go about your business.

Ignore them completely. Funny thing about being picked on, if you don’t react at all.(as in act like you don’t even see or hear them.) They will just stop. Bullies are like commercials, you have to pay attention to them for them to be effective. There for you just need to not react at all, in any way. Don’t make a face, or say anything back to them.

HAHAHA! that is so bloody funny… wow. I’m still tearing from laughing

But, Cody, there are 3 thing working against you here:

-they are girls

• they are your OLDER sisters
  • they are young. They’ll grow up eventually

i have the same problem with some guys at school.Most of them just look at me and say,“That’s soooo cool”. Others ask me how much free time i have (in a mocking tone) and they say yoyoing is stupid!

Some people just get off on making others feel like garbage.
I have this problem all the time cause of my hair and tattoos

dont get angry, cos thats what they want just say, ‘meh whatever thats your opinion’.

snuf her

Very well said. I mean you could flip it on them, and say look I don’t like painting my fingernails, or playing with dollies, but I let you two do that respectively. (Only an example I realize they may not do either) Let them know that they can do their thing with your basic acceptance since it’s not causing you any harm, and then simply ask for the same respect your giving in return. May not work, but if you can keep a positive attitude you will be a far stronger individual in the long run.

1 Like

U have a yoyo and a piece of string what to doooo…

I think they are just jealous. I know because I deal with these kind of people alot. ;D

bombsquadcoughbombsquad

What are they like? My brother calls me a no life for yoyoing, but he wastes his life on the computer playing online games.

Bummer bro, my sister’s 20 and she thinks its neat. Her sorority sisters also find it pretty neat :stuck_out_tongue: