Insults!

I’m so annoyed at people who make fun of me for yoyoing… what should I tell them?

More productive then playing video games.

At least you can yoyo. Whats it prove to make fun of you yoyoing? Whats so wierd that you yoyo?

Thats pretty true! and I know right? I don’t know, I just thought that maybe starting this thread would make me feel better.

tell them that they should stop exerting so much effort just to ruin your day and that its just pathetic that ythey dont have anything to do but annoy you. then they get confused and leave you alone

Also, let it slide. Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Puff up and it’ll scare them away.

(Puff up as in making your cheeks bigger) ;D

When they say I have no life i just say-
Well what have you been doing all summer hot shot?
they’re answer-
.eat pizza
.play call of duty.eat more pizza
.play guitar hero

Hmmm whos the winner now?

If it’s bugging you, don’t really show it outwardly. The more people know that their insulting is completing its goal of making you feel bad, the more they’ll want to continue it. Just sorta don’t let them know it’s bothering you.

Punch Them in the face.

No don’t do that, just ignore them.

It’s you, its what you do. Don’t let them get you down.

ed’s 7th rule:

1. be proud you’re a yo-yo player. have pity for those who think you shouldn’t be.

say: at least I’ve got a pair of “yoyos”.

Not really… just be yourself and dont let anybody change who you are with meaningless, idiotic words. I’m popular for yo-yoing at my school ;D

Whatever they say, make fun of them for what they do.

For example they say “Haha you’re playing with a yoyo!”

Just say “Haha you play video games too much” or something along those lines. Don’t be afraid of words, I learned the same way.

lol, that’s hilarious! ;D
Just say, " Haha, your shoelaces are untied!" they look down That’s when you hit them in the face with a forward pass and say, " Sticks and stones may brake your bones and so will yoyos!" ;D ;D ;D

Just kidding, but I couldn’t resist.
Just ignore them and do a trick so insane in front of them that they get into yoyoing too.

If the insane trick doesn’t do it, then try to talk them into yoyoing! 8)

Okay this is a fool proof plan, here it goes
When they insult you say " Talk to the hand"
at this point they will probably say something meaner, DONT LET THIS GET YOU DOWN
now say " Nobody talks to my hand like that!" Walk away
they will be victoms of there own ignorance ( everybody who makes fun of me is stupid, if they werent they would be doing something productive in there life rather then making fun of me.
now sneak up behind them and scare the living (or dead) daylights out of them!
At this point the possibilities are endless, get creative! But (with one T) you can not get not get much more original that Boo!
Ex: Moo! pwn them, stick a yoyo in there face and swing it back and forth in effort to hypnotise them, scream free Icecream, whisper like the grinch ( who stole easter), and last but not least act like your one of them, they will be more scared than ever if you are in middle school

Wow…

One time a kid came up and asked me why I paid 60 dollars for a yoyo… I asked him why he paid 400 dollars for an xbox…

I’m gonna lift something else from Ed Haponik here:

people don’t really yo-yo for other people. they yo-yo for themselves. whether they work extra hard on it or not, they play how they want to play, and it’s beautiful and meaningful, and they like it. http://conestoballs.blogspot.com/

You have to remember who you’re throwing for.

all the people at my school have no lives outside of their phones and ipods and video games. then they make fun of my yoyoing, guitar playing,drawing,and snowboarding

this is also one of those times where you loop in their face until they run away…Ive done it before… in school! :wink: that’ll teach em!

You are a true mastermind!!! ;D

1 Like