Insults!

Wow you dudes really cheered me up with all these funny plans! Next time someone makes fun of me or my sister or my family… I’ll just do that one thing, where i throw a foward pass in their face.

I find it easier to do half of an Eli-Hop. Direct it forward somehow… it usually scares people, especially since it’s so easy to act like you’re just yoyoing, fall into a trapeze, and blow it at them! ;D If they say it costs too much… ask them about their shoes. A pair might cost more than a YYF!

Edit: The Eli-Hop thing is just to scare them away. A yoyo flying up an inch away from their face… yeah. I try not to hit people. 2 reasons. 1: I’ll get owned by the principal. 2: Their blood would be on my M1!!! >:( So try not to kill people too much. Like forward pass an inch from their face… or if it’s a guy… aim below the belt. :stuck_out_tongue: And miss of course. Don’t hit anyone! Or you can throw a sleeper right down them… like how it kind of rolls right in front of them… but to them it looks like a forward pass done backwards. At least that’s what my friends tell me.

Thata boy!

SWEET!!

Boomerang will be better than Eli Hops…

But don’t hurt someone with your yoyo…

Don’t care about what other people said…
The important thing is that you having fun…
Nothing’s wrong with yoyoing…

dont have shame. i sometimes lie and say i won a contest and got $500 or i just do an awsome trick. my school is accepting of the weird and abnormal. infact, i started a yoyo club! now only if i had some members…

Yeah… I was just joking about hitting people with my yoyo ;D. But next time insults me I’ll just tell them “This is my hobby, and i love it, so know matter what you say about me, i won’t change my mind or my style just because of what you say.”

Now here is what you really should do.

Ask them if they would like to learn. Let them throw a junk yoyo. Tell them that they are a nerd for playing with a yoyo. then tell them welcome to the club!

Haha… Again… BRILLIANT!

ive made an accesory to my yo yo that attaches to the wings of the yo yo and its shaped like a hand so when you toss your yo yo at their face, it continually slaps them. its funny to do it to the person right before the teacher comes in becouse if your standing 2-3 feet away from them, there would be no way you could have slapped them with your own hand.

THIS WAS A MADE UP STORY THAT I DREAMT OF A FEW NIGHTS AGO.

Ok wierd… but respected! Lol!

Dude, Just ignore them.

If you’ll fight back, (For me), arguing to cheap people are totally doesn’t make sense at all.

:wink:

after insulting you and when they are walking away scream THIS IS SPARTA and kick them and run away ftw

WOW!!! Your made fun of for guitar playing,drawing,and snowboarding too!!! I’m 31 and still do all of those (well I play bass not guitar) ontop of Yo-Yo. Its funny too, because most that make fun of such things play games like guitar hero proving that they have no real talent in their body. Don’t worry, things change as you get older. I have people that I work w/ pushing me to learn something new all the time just so they have something new to watch. Your piers my crap on you now, but in the end they will come to realize your talents…You can always just tie them up w/ your Yo-Yo string too…JUST KIDDING, don’t do that!! :smiley:

show them a couple of boomerangs… to the head. LOL, J/K

lol I wish I had a funny dream like that… ;D

Just a few:

(If you have a yoyo w/ metal) Yeah, and let me tell you, this thing hurts when you get hit with it. threatening pose

You think this is bad, I still (insert geeky habit here). (Personally I play pokemon)

Playing? Playing? I’m currently studying the rotational inertia to better understand how we could more practically implement inertial dampers, therefore allowing humans to travel at much greater speeds, and expanding our explorations in space.

LOL!!! Ya, that will just hurt their brains…I LOVE IT!!!

i beat a kid up for making fun of me i borrowed my friends typhoon with a yyj ks bearing and it loops and everyday he makes fun of me i hit him in the(insert body part here) he goes down to the ground crying them i kick him and walk away

i did that in front of my math teacher and she thanked me

nobody likes him at my school

im also only 13

I usually keep throwing without giving people a slightest thought. Works about every time.