Sidestyle Binding

Whenever I bind when I’m doing a side style trick I just turn and do my normal trapeze bind. But!.. whenever I watch yoyo videos or the videos in the learn section Andre (or other people) do a different type of bind. I’ve heard it’s called a rolling bind. Is this true? If so, (or if not) how do you do it and is it necessary?

Yes, its called a rolling bind. Its just a sideways braintwister followed by a trapeze bind. why? because it looks cool, and sometimes it binds better because of the swinging motion.

To learn abt sideways braintwister, go to skin the gerbil and learn the first move. Only the first move.