66.8gm Weight

5 Likes

Did you order one? I’m on the fence about it :grin:

2 Likes

Not yet… I don’t really do gold.

3 Likes

Is it pre order? When does it release?

2 Likes

Available since yesterday on yyf’s store.

2 Likes

If someone gets one of these can they tell me how it is? i want to get one but i also want to get a moonlight so i dont know what i should get.

I saw on Gentry’s insta that he had a blue and silver one.

Does anyone know of any other colors?

1 Like

They’re calling this a pre-release and I think it’s just the Blue, red and gold rims.

1 Like

So was the Shutter Evo a flop?

2 Likes

I actually liked how the shutter evo performed, was just an insane competition yoyo. I sold mine purely because i find the shape uncomfortable and awkward, but i feel that way about all shutters which is why i dont have any anymore haha. Based on the shape of the elite, i dont think i will pick one up either but i have no doubt it will be a great performing yoyo!

1 Like

To me it was a big let down rings were easily moving make it wobble and i hadnto return it worse throw ever. Will never get yyf anymore sorry respect to all players tho

3 Likes

No engraving in the fingerspin area? I’m disappointed.

4 Likes

#ringgate. Yup

I’ll agree that it plays really nice and is super easy to control but the rings just come loose too easily. While it can be reset (quite well I might add) it’s just a pain to have to do with almost every session.

I disagree with the comfort factor. I find the shutter line quite comfortable in the hand.

Elite looks to be based on the Wangle which is great. The rims look a little sharp though. Gentry even mentions it in his insta.

3 Likes

My favorite engraving is on Butter. Simple and elegant…. So clean.

1 Like

I agree, a bit of a let down but that’s a little harsh. Don’t think I would label it worst throw ever. Not sure I would abandon the brand too for just this. They’re pumping out some real fine pieces right now.

3 Likes

Iq looks good shutter og but yes i didnt like it pricy too was expecting more. Idk

1 Like

It looks like from Gentry’s website that it’s a prerelease with no engravings.

2 Likes

What is the difference between the shutter and shutter trainer?

Almost every session? That sound exhausting. Btw do you mean that the rings dislocate after you hit something with the yoyo, orbthey do it on their own?

1 Like

Ok, maybe not after every session. Mostly after it takes a knock. I’m sloppy. :slight_smile:

@Yooo, the trainer isn’t held to the same machining / quality standards.

3 Likes