Extra Butter - Shutter EVO

Who knows more about this? Gentry posted it from nationals. @Gentry_Stein

6 Likes

that looks really sick! rims pop out almost like the IQ, but profile definitely looks shutter. rims also overhang a ton into the cup, looks like a wild yoyo

5 Likes

We thought it would be ready for a limited release @ nationals but we found somethings to refine, so it’s still being finalized for production and release this fall.

25 Likes

Sick! Can you give us a sneak peak on specs? Butter is my go to.

I do have an IQ on the way too!

4 Likes

For your viewing pleasure

14 Likes

Fall does bum me out a little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least you’ll have this to cheer you up when summer is gone before you notice.

5 Likes

To pass the time, you can stare at this.

31 Likes

Looks like a ShuttEdgiQ.

7 Likes

But my bank account!!! :scream:

Just kidding, I’ll just sell a kidney on the black market.

5 Likes

Good thing about YYF is even the bimetals are usually in a fairly affordable price range. If it’s priced around the same as an iQ or existing Butter, probably around $120. Fingers crossed!

10 Likes

Thanks, Ben!!
Looks like a beast!!

3 Likes

I’m so ready for this !!! Wangle + butter = this !!! I’m hyped !!! Thanks for the pic Ben, now I WILL stare at it until I have it in my hands

3 Likes

I didn’t notice at first, but the profile does look more like the Wangle with the wide response bump than the Butter (where the profile is sorta flattened out almost into a V shape). Rims kinda like the IQ + Edge, finger spin cup like the Butter… So many of my absolute favorite things all in one yo-yo.

5 Likes

Holy ■■■■ lol

2 Likes

The grey with ranbow rims looks cool. But if its gonna be the new staple of gentry you know its gonna have some good color schemes…

6 Likes

I’m so glad that gentry decided to do a colorway on clear (or grey) with rainbow rims and black with gold. But if I see a galaxy with rainbow rims……I might actually go nuts !!!

2 Likes

I’d only go nuts for a purple with black rims. I would make a purchase for black/black. I would trade for some other color.

This is gonna be an instacop for me fs. The current Butter is an all time favorite of mine so I’m super excited to see how this will stack up. I can’t resist the gray with rainbow rims, I have it on my IQ and it looks hard as hell. Love how much more aggressive this one looks too.

7 Likes

i’m praying for a black on black, if that comes out i’m instacopping, but the grey/rainbow looks sexy

7 Likes