Extra Butter - Shutter EVO

Any update on this?

2 Likes

Still holds true.

We have it figured out and itā€™s in production.

10 Likes

Is it still going to be available by fall or is the release time possibly sooner now that itā€™s in production ??

2 Likes

11 Likes

YES!!

15 Likes

6 Likes

That gives me time for my wallet to recover first :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Will YYE carry it?

1 Like

Yes, we are finalizing packaging for a larger release.

8 Likes

Nice !!! Canā€™t wait to see the packaging :grin: btw do you know the approximate pricing for this release ?? Iā€™m one of those guys who likes to know this beforehand lol :laughing:

1 Like

Is YYF and YYE affiliated? Just curious.

1 Like

In case anyone is inteested. 9 min 30 sec Ben talks about the EVO. Apparently there is a tool that comes with it to replace the rings?

7 Likes

Not replace, but reseat if you bonk them

3 Likes

Oh wow, interestingā€¦ so it could easily be knocked loose? :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™ll be something more akin to the Duncan barracuda x if I recall correctly. People apparently had such an easy time reseating the rings even if they were loose

2 Likes

YoYoFactory *LIVE* - YouTube. Around the 6 min mark.

Hereā€™s an older video with a bit more discussion about the EVO.

Mike and I were just discussing this via DM.

This isnā€™t a new thingā€¦. ā€œRing adjustmentā€. There is already a similar tool, I think out of Japan.

I do this with my Butter on occasion to bring the rings back into alignment. The slight mail vibe after knocking the yo-yo around some in play goes away and back to BUTTER SMOOTH!

This is the tool I use. Itā€™s intended for setting metal rings on higher end wood chisels. I place a shop towel between the tool and the yo-yo half so we donā€™t scratch her up but it works pretty well. I bet not everyone has a tool like this so they are providing one.

4 Likes

So itā€™s basically a bimetal Wangle? Wouldnā€™t that make it a Bangle?

Will Gentry walk like an Egyptian for his next contest routine?

Ivan

3 Likes

The band would be the Bangles!! Maybe heā€™s going 3A!!

5 Likes