Show Us Where You're Throwing

Nice picture and set-up :smiley:

1 Like

Throwing another day in a different desert

41 Likes

outstanding shot

3 Likes

Thanks! There were a lot of people visiting the arch. The man in the background and his son had fun watching a few impromptu 2a tricks.

6 Likes

Nah. As if I am stupid enough to give my current location to a stranger on the internet. haha

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be current. Places you’ve visited…

or

No location info given (except the American flag…). But that’s okay “Party Pooper”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

5A Friday with a Diffraction2. Such a great yo from Mark.

13 Likes

Sonoran desert where Star Wars: Return of the Jedi was filmed - Next stop Arizona

29 Likes

Decided to get some lunch and go to a local park for some practice… I been really into learning new tricks lately so this was a really nice spot to throw rather then in the house :smile:

29 Likes

From last week.

28 Likes

Little yo-yo break in Fiji

28 Likes

Walter White & Jesse’s place - Breaking Bad in New Mexico
Luke Renner shared a post on Instagram: "Breaking Bad in New Mexico Yo! Yo-Yo - van from El Camino - special thanks to Izzi! #yoinpeace #yoyo #yoyoing". Follow their account to see 1193 posts.
Inside the van on Instagram

25 Likes

What are the two throws in front of your case … :laughing:

2 Likes

On the South Rim of the Grand Canyon yesterday.

35 Likes

Throwing out in the New Mexico desert not too far from the house about 70 miles down a dirt road. This area was inhabited about 1,000 years ago and served as a trading center.

31 Likes

Hahaha🤣

2 Likes

Nice overlook at my apartment complex…
MK1 Diffraction v3

24 Likes

hi kitty!

3 Likes

Outside the laundromat. My Kapital starting to tilt. I decided to change the days and times I do certain chores to see if it makes me feel like life isn’t just a gerbil wheel.

24 Likes

Life is funny that way. I swear I was Bill Murray in Ground Hogs day for a number of years.

The only way to change your environment is to change your environment.

“If you always do what you’ve always done. You’ll always get what you always got.”

Have fun.

6 Likes