16 Likes

Took the boys camping at Steep Ravine

19 Likes

At home or usually at work

11 Likes

Around 13,000 feet on a mountain peak

25 Likes

20 Likes

The salmon are spawning in a creek nearby (Big Lake, Ak) and I thought I would practice for a bit while watching them.

7 Likes

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one throwing in Alaska! :joy:

3 Likes

As I was at work today, would be throwing there on my breaks.

12 Likes

Got my amazing MK1 SW RBC out on a little trip today. Jungfraujoch, Switzerland. Highest mountain in Europe. The throw is tops too! I love this thing.
Edit: Mont Blanc is the highest point in Europe.

30 Likes

That’s gorgeous! I’m fortunate enough to say that I’ve been there, but it was in the mid-90s a couple of years before my first stint with yoyos. I can’t even imagine all the second-guessing that I would do today if I had to select just a few yoyos to bring with me on a vacation halfway around the world - oh, the agony :joy:

6 Likes

I’m lucky enough to live in Luzern about 1 1/2 hours or so from here, and I couldn’t decide what to bring either. Narrowed it down to 4 throws for my 6 day trip. I was proud of myself. The RBC hasn’t left my side though.

5 Likes

Oh no! There was a Saboteur spotted near the Mackinac Bridge! Somebody alert @GWAY_Throws! It was so cold, I think if I licked the yoyo I would still be stuck to it …

23 Likes

Intro with some @Legit_yoyostrings i just got today. Very nice.

11 Likes

That is a really awesome view (the yoyo’s not bad either).

2 Likes

That’s really cool! I really miss Mackinac Island

2 Likes

We are at my Mom’s this week with my grandson; she lives in the state forest a few miles outside Traverse City. Grandson has always wanted to go to the UP, so today we took him. A long drive just to go across the bridge and come back, but he was in hog heaven. That was a VERY quick photo session, it was about 14 degrees with a breeze.

4 Likes

Oh man! I can’t say as I miss the winter temperatures!

Shooting Moons in Baltimore, MD. Here for the week for the USITT show.

24 Likes

that’s what’s up man!

2 Likes

Working from home today.

The 5A Iceberg is doing a good job of distracting me. But it’s lunch time. So it’s OK.

:grin:

kgb

19 Likes