Show Us Where You're Throwing

Such a great video!
Perfect for this thread.

1 Like

Ever see a pic or vid, and think damn procrastination!?

I saw Kyle Nations do this with a KNick KNack on IG, and was mad at myself for not posting it first with my Spinworthy Ballsy. So I was glad when I found this pic from 2018 on Marco Island with my Copper Deepstate!

Ok it’s got a bearing, and I suppose you can play it unresponsive. @TheThrowingGnome can vouch for me though! :grin: I’m also sure I’m not the first, but still…

15 Likes

DeepState Pull Start Mastery!!!

4 Likes

Swinging Bridge Toccoa River Georgia

16 Likes

Hahaha so nice, I thought “myk myk” was a ‘young’ Korean or Japanese… You know, 35 years old oriental looks like 18. And from your profile picture, the smille and those strings on the hand, I had imagined a shy oriental thrower.
Breaking the paradigms of the first impressions. Thanks!

3 Likes

Boy were you off! :rofl:

Just one of the resident geezers… :wink:

5 Likes

As the time passes for throwers, they become more experienced, not old. lol

2 Likes

:joy:LoL

I’m sure this made your day @Myk_Myk!!!

3 Likes

Rocking my Free Solo on the Strip in Vegas during Spring Break vacay

16 Likes

Rockaway beach in PTown.

11 Likes

Oregon right?

2 Likes

unless there’s a second ptown w/ a rockaway beach i think that’s provincetown, massachusetts.

4 Likes

I’m in Pacifica, California. Sonny’s home town.

2 Likes

Throwing in the high desert

25 Likes

I always enjoy your location shots.

:sunglasses::rainbow:

3 Likes

Thanks! It has taken awhile to make it this location due to weather. There are a lot of dust storms in the area right now. Today the winds are at around 20 -30mph with 40 mph gusts. Shiprock in the background is in Transformers, The Host, the Lone Ranger, John Carter, recently Jumanjii: Next Level (they did change the location a little in post-production) and another film to be release later this year. It even shows up on the Starbucks New Mexico collector coffee mug.

5 Likes

Downtown Stroudsburg, PA. Put my iced coffee and book down and did some yo by the very loud waterfalls. (Ace Yo Gravitation 4)

21 Likes

“I’m on a boat, everybody look at me cause I’m sailing on a boat”

9 Likes

Out back where I live. It’s my relaxing oasis for throwing especially in the evening. I come out here every evening after work and usually do my best throwing standing in this spot. I am holding an Ace Yo Benevolence.

20 Likes

That’s a nice refreshing spot indeed!

5 Likes