4 Likes

clyw manatee and borealis

• photo blurry do to my son attempting to climb up me
5 Likes

Yeah, but Where are you throwing these? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

nyc

8 Likes

I’ve got one. Man that takes me back. Hot metallic pink. Great throw.

3 Likes

I’m spending the day at Wentworth state park with my family. We’ve just about got the place to ourselves at the moment.
IMG_20200710_094902

8 Likes

Last night throwing in the New Mexico high desert near Angel Peak

13 Likes

I live in New Mexico. thats by Farmington :blush: happy to know im not the only one throwing in the desert :+1:

4 Likes

Great to hear from another thrower in New Mexico! I have been running a free contest in the high desert for 16 years. This year we had it online back in July. LaMonte Patterson owner of Amplified Return Tops was a guest judge with me. LaMonte won the NM Yo Down Show Down and started his company about a year or two afterwards.

You are right on the location. It is about 45 minutes from Farmington.

Here is a link to the freestyles https://sites.google.com/view/17th-yo-down-yo-yocontest/yo-down-show-down-yo-yo-freestyles

Yo in Peace! - Luke

7 Likes

I took a Joyride through a corn maze today.

14 Likes

In my spanking new kitchen!

17 Likes

Had a blast making this a few years ago when we could do things… Nothing spectacular trick-wise but locations include Catalina Island, Vegas, One Drop shop(Eugene OR) and many more. Seemed like it fit here…please enjoy with sound and dont forget to get out & throw once in a while!

16 Likes

Last weekend - Throwing out near the Aztec UFO Crash site in Hart Canyon in New Mexico

18 Likes

This is the best image of an N12 ever!

8 Likes

The oculus in nyc

8 Likes

Thank You! I was lucky to find the arch!

3 Likes

Omg my old account. Crazy to see myself strolling through Brooklyn

Storm Castle, MT

This was back in June, just found this picture again today :slight_smile:

18 Likes