Show Us Where You're Throwing

After all the water I think tossing it in grease might be a bit too chaotic. We will see how the night goes with inebriation and explosions

1 Like

throw it on a firework! better idea

1 Like

5050 on the lake!

18 Likes

Had to walk through a low budget 60’s horror movie set to get to the park to throw for 15 minutes before it just got way too hot.

15 Likes

Usual throw at one of the usual weekend spots.

15 Likes

It was too wet at the park for me today, but these guys didn’t seem to mind.

23 Likes

They seem quite curious too. Very nice.

2 Likes

Yes they are curious about what might be good to eat.

12 Likes

20 Likes

Escaping to the quiet of the park.

15 Likes

Ahh. So nice. It’s pouring rain here.

San Jose, California looking for a store I’m trying to fix my grandchild yo-yo I did not know anything about them

2 Likes

Stores are hard to come by these days but if you can describe what the issue is, maybe a little about the yo-yo you’re dealing with then I feel like we can point you in the right direction. If you’re unsure of any of those things, post some pictures to help us see what you’re dealing with. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Agreed with @Slestak75 In fact, there’s a good chance someone else has already had the problem you’re having and have a solution somewhere on this forum.

But I would recommend describing the issue and then someone will be able to direct you to the solution, whether it’s to another thread or could probably just explain how to fix in this one

Went to one of my states parks, I didn’t pick too crazy of a spot cause I didn’t wanna ding my yo-yos🤣

19 Likes

20 Likes

That’s an amazing spot right there.

4 Likes

20 Likes

It was all fun and games until a half drunk clown chains you to a board and starts throwing knives at you.

Note to self. Dont volunteer unless you know what your volunteering for.

13 Likes

I love that you’re sporting the 5A May shirt. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: