Show some wooden yoyos you've made

I used pirateship.com, which I learned about on this forum (Best shipping options for BST? - #3 by vegabomb), to ship the blanks via UPS’s Worldwide Expedited service (the cheapest at the time). I recall the original shipping cost was close to the amount that CWP quoted you to ship one blank, but I failed to take a screenshot. I paid just under $81 to ship them to Australia from Illinois.

I can’t explain why the delivery was so fast. The estimated delivery date was May 23rd.

7 Likes

Thankyou very much, Mr @FrankDeath. I very much appreciate you purchasing and shipping the SpectraPly blanks.

I do hope you get some enjoyment out of these, good sir.

30 Likes

So dope!

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

I’m glad I could help. My favorite thing about this thread is seeing pics of the art that you make.

I’m very excited to try them to see which is my favorite. I’m also looking forward to showing them off and making other people jealous. :grin:

6 Likes

That we will be :wink:

4 Likes

Shipping to Australia from the US is the most expensive shipping. I sent a couple yoyos cost just under $40 for shipping

3 Likes

looking at Glen’s spectra ply yoyos makes it sooo worth it though, lol.

3 Likes

How did the spectraply turn out in the SW Roots style?

They turned out well.

1 Like

More SpectraPly incoming.

14 Likes

What are people eanting to purchase more?

Knacks or Bloodcells?

1 Like

1 vote for bloodcells here.

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Can I get a blood cell out of that blue / orange?? Glen, I’m pumped to see you pumping out all of this Wood. I want my first SpinWorthy.

6 Likes

I made 4 Bloodcels and a KNack. I had a fire lit under me today!!

25 Likes

Whats the weight on those beauties? They look absolutely incredible

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet. I will weigh them soon.

As soon as I came inside, my son wantend me to test a Mario Maker 2 course he made.

9 Likes

Wow those look amazing.

2 Likes

That darn sleep thing got in the way! Looks like the blue / orange was popular!

1 Like