Show some plastic yoyos you made

Made a thang.

27 Likes

Ooooooo

1 Like

Latest Print. First attempt at 3 colors. Big full floaty organic. 45x59 61.4g

Which half do you all prefer? I like the black rim with purple in cup.

19 Likes

Stupid thought which isn’t quite plastic:

has anyone used a machine or manual die press to make a dextrose or smarties candy style yoyo, you know - for giggles?

1 Like

So its not a pretty yoyo, but plays actually well. Spins well and the rest. Made of UHMWPE.

52mm X 44mm X 64.8g.

18 Likes

Gonna spin up a couple of rainbow Survivalists today if anyone is interested in purchasing one.

7 Likes

The latest Survivalists I made are the best ones. They are more rounded at the edges for comfort and the 6 hole response is pretty much perfect.

21 Likes

The new slightly more rounded edge seems great! There’s no better time for more survivalists than now too (5A May), these things shrug off serious fixie 5A abuse like it’s nothing.

6 Likes

Yay yay yay! Can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

Is that so? I could make more if there is sufficient interest.

People would probably receive them at the end of may, though.

7 Likes

i would be interested in a Survivalist, should they become available.

kgb

6 Likes

Been wanting to try a 3D print for a while now, so I started with some modeling first. Hopefully the print is at least playable.

16 Likes

I’d be interested in one!

1 Like

We have a yoyo! Changed the guts to fit a nut and bolt instead of side effects since the test print was a wibbly wobbly mess. Bearing post and seat were still a bit tight so had to trim them down but after that it was dead unresponsive and surprisingly playable. Bit hefty and has some power behind it. The shape is pretty comfy too. Definitely gonna try and make another!

16 Likes

Failed a wooden yoyo I was making so I made this slimline half-spec C bearing responsive yoyo that nobody will want to buy. Lol. Plays pretty well for what it is. Its made from UHMWPE.

14 Likes

That thing looks super fun!

2 Likes

Its surprisingly not bad. Even vaguely good.

2 Likes

I mean, C isn’t my preferred size, but depending on how much you’re asking…

Im selling it in a bundle with two unresponsives I made for $200 shipped.

1 Like

Made a small and wide Bloodcell out of HDPE.

It’s about 49mm x 40.5mm.

It has serous vibe, but very surprising plays not bad at all. Its particularly surprising how well it shoots thw moon.

17 Likes