Show off your yoyo collection

One of these! 250ml and I think the diameter is about 53mm

3 Likes

Perfect, i was having trouble finding the right soup can.

Man I used a tomato paste can for mine. Redbull can seems much quicker/easier and keeps ya going. Great idea.

It’s been a while, but I still have room for only one more! Thinkin’ it’s gonna be the production release of the G2/YYBC Workhorse. (especially if offered in Plum Crazy Purple w/rust splash)

23 Likes

in no particular order:
mini imperial, imperial, diy, skylight, butterfly xt, butterfly(not pictured), shinobi, wyvern, bowl mg, edge 2023, 2 sochi loop spinners, and my one and only magic yoyo v6

13 Likes

While getting ready to move, I took the opportunity to take this snapshot of my collection before they all get bundled away for transport.

27 Likes

I think it FreeWing Shadow and POM Draupnir

1 Like

My current SF collection.

21 Likes

Is that a still in box 6061 Mijo I see there. Love the flat grey one.

2 Likes

Yep that’s a Gray 6061 El Mijo, but it has seen use. Fortunately hasn’t been rode hard and put away wet.

2 Likes

My yoyofriends case is reorganized and ready for their next release

23 Likes

How do you like the aggressor?

Leans a little into the super rim weighted sensation (it isn’t, but it has a tinge of the feel) but still moves decently quick

1 Like

Let me introduce you to the delusional “I only have 5 yoyos” starter pack:

1. The 5 yoyos I actually play with, only 1 of which I actively want to sell/trade.

1. The 1 other yoyo I want to sell/trade but it’s boxed up so it totally doesn’t count

1. In the left, a case with a bunch of Higby Proflys, some modded with bearings, some not. On the lower level, childhood Bees/Bee GTs. In the right case, very rare Playmaxx/Proyo stuff on top, a couple rare things and then more childhood things on the bottom. To the far right, Aces, a new in package Isotope and hiding on the bottom are a Butterfly and black Profly for the rare times I want to throw fixed axle.

1. To the left, a case full of Proyos, Bees, Stunt Pilots and Duncans. I want literally none of the Proyo/Playmaxx stuff in there but am too lazy to sell it. To the right is my childhood yoyo case containing 2 Vipers, a Cherry Bomb, 2 Profires and various Proyos/Proyo 2s underneath. In the cardboard box, an unholy mess of boxes for Proyo/Playmaxx stuff, as well as some new in package stuff. None of which I want.

So, as you can see, I only own 5 yoyos.

24 Likes

Am I the only one who does this??

I use a holiday as an excuse to pull out corresponding throws. I do it for every holiday…But green is my favorite color so St Patricks day is always a huge photo and a crazy day of switching out throws to play with.

43 Likes

Green collections are wonderful, always reminds me of @twitch77 Hope he’s doing well.

Love diversity of throws spanning all eras, and the Hulk Smash collection within the greens.

7 Likes

Took these off my bookshelf and put them on the wall with some French cleats. Not my complete collection but the majority of what I actually throw. Zoomed in on the black throws for clarity

21 Likes

23 Likes

22 Likes

20 Likes