Show off your yoyo collection

26 Likes

24 Likes

Current OD shelf (and some random SE yoyos) + 1 overflow and 2 Ti SE models (alliance/gravity)… I should put these in a sane order some day

39 Likes

the highlights

31 Likes

Where organization

1 Like

i shoved my yo-yos on display in here so i can have a full case :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

30 Likes

Nice collection ! Love all those 888’s. I can’t believe I don’t own one and have never even played one. That seems like a crime.

3 Likes

I love that G5 Gold edition. I used to have one and still beat myself up for selling it.

1 Like

There are 5-6 not pictured in my collection, Hollow, Isthmus, DIY, ti triton, thing, and maybe one more

32 Likes

Hey man nice meeting you at yoyo club this afternoon, knew I saw this photo before when you mentioned taking it today.

2 Likes

For sure dude. Awesome first experience at the club. Very nice meeting you. I’m sure I will see you soon!

Slight UNcase update.
Waiting for an old friend returning and a new friend in high places coming soon. :face_in_clouds::black_heart: iykyk

Edit: Bassacuda inbound, UN :black_medium_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_square: to follow…soon, secured a halfswap for the final UN SF BD that I need (so I don’t end up with five BD’s :sweat_smile:) and I maaaay get an UN RBC if I can swing it by end of the month. :partying_face:

25 Likes

Weekenders and Day Trippers

31 Likes

Incredible! I don’t play my weekender enough. Gonna change that.

Is that green a prototype?

6 Likes

Thank you

No sir it’s a colorway that was sold on his(doc pop’s) website

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILrKDNAud8/?igsh=b3NyamI1cDNoNjcz

2 Likes

Reorganized and lil update again :yo-yo:
I’ve been buying a lot of yoyos this year, I’m going to take a break.

37 Likes

Beautiful collection! Love the clean cases and man, that would make for a sweet Summit half swap!

3 Likes

The frens

26 Likes

Here’s my CLYW collection

33 Likes