Show off your yoyo collection

Peak game goes insanely dummy :fire::hot_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been teetering on selling most of them to fund other things I wanna do but then I look at them and I’m always like…nah :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes
20 Likes

your SM day trippers make me so jealous lol

1 Like

using up my pink string

12 Likes

Gotta look through the rest of my cases but I think that’s all my One Drops consolidated into one case. :blush:

36 Likes

This boy just knows how to get the jealousy flowing through me….

Tobi! What’s that crazy looking throw to the right of the daytripper? And the one with the (coffin?) jackolantern?

2 Likes

:wink: still have a slot open for a Wooly MarkMont :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gunmetal Grey Sugar Glider (Fire Force) painted by Ivan Muzychka.
Clear Intro Halloween (text)/ jack o’ lantern Coffin painted.

5 Likes

patiently waits for Toby’s BST post LMAO

5 Likes

Keep waiting. It’ll most likely be an estate sale. :man_mage:t2::innocent:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tried.

I believe there is invisible glue binding all Tobi’s throws to him. And some kind of magnet that attracts all the sickest throws and repels money, straight into sellers accounts.

What I wouldn’t give to just get to hang out and throw just a tenth of his collection.

3 Likes

I’ll be at UYYC this weekend. Believe it or not, my first contest I’ve ever been able to actually make it to in all these years. A bit easy to make it to then Orlando and other places were for a broke kid living with his great grandparents. :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear::hugs:

6 Likes

Letting y’all live vicariously until I start saving money more and making it out to more yo-yo contests. :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ah man! This only an hour or so from me. I wish I would’ve known. I have to work.

How does everyone keep up with the contest scene? I jones for real life yoyo friends so hard

2 Likes

Dang no way to use PTO or switch shifts with someone? Maybe call in with yoyoitis cough cough :sneezing_face::grin: and same I have found like three local yoyoers and have yet to get us all together for a yo-yo meetup hangout.

2 Likes

The thought has crossed my mind…

Problem is, we’re going through a bunch of changes at my store right now and they seem to be firing people for just about anything. I probably better keep my job. The kids get a bit whiny when we run out of fruit snacks. Haha. And, daddy needs more yo-yos.

I’m definitely going to keep a look out though. Any idea if there are any other contests in Missouri this year?

3 Likes

The current squad. No longer on display, now just sitting around the house. Had to wrangle them together for a picture lol.

28 Likes

Nice collection! Can you list them out? I know a few of them but not all. Ps. Id be so nervous to play 5A with my Summit! Yours looks pretty clean though.

How does it feel to be below 10 total? Must feel nice! :blush:.

4 Likes

From left to right:
Row 1 - Hydrangea Dahlia, Hydrangea Quercus, Yoyorecreation FYFO
Row 2 - CLYW Borealis, Hydrangea Lisianthus, CLYW x OD Summit
Row 3 - AtDesignLab MONO, Hydrangea Aquilegia, Hydrangea Magnolia

I mostly play indoors so my yoyos stay looking pretty good generally, they all have some vibe but it’s whatever. Although this is also kinda why I don’t have any bimetals, I just don’t wanna have to deal with rim shifts on drops. I know it takes like 2 seconds to hammer a rim back on, but I like the peace of mind knowing that I don’t even have to consider it.

It’s nice having a small collection where I consistently play everything I own, but variety is nice too, and I definitely don’t have much of it. I feel like a consistent issue whenever I get stuff for the sake of variety is that once the novelty of being very different from what I normally play wears off I tend to just stop playing it entirely.

8 Likes

21 Likes