Show off your yoyo collection

So Jealous of this case. Lol! Thats a really great and impressive One Drop collection.

1 Like

Hey @yogurt know what would look reeeally nice in that last spot? :wink::grin::joy:

24 Likes

How’s the MONO?

2 Likes

Not til tomorrow lol

13 Likes

Now who’s out of the loop. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

7 Likes

Had one of those reels earlier that made me take a break from instagram for the day

2 Likes

me bind, no see

4 Likes

I have new glasses money :moneybag::nerd_face: and some nice shiny yo-yos :yo-yo::sparkles: just saying. :grin: hmu sometime

1 Like

Alright, I want your whole shiny case of unknowns

2 Likes

I like it a lot. Definitely more for fans of yoyojam than just people interested in the Peak aesthetic. Potentially what a monometal Dark Magic could’ve been if given the Parlay treatment (this is a Dark Magic, it’s Peak in surface level aesthetic only). Enough of a stepped response to boost performance, but minimal enough to force you to actually have to play well with it. This is the yoyo you wish you could’ve competed with in the late 2000s. This isn’t a comfy/casual organic yoyo, this is a competition yoyo from 15 -20 years ago.

5 Likes

We at at maximum capacity. :grimacing::black_heart:
Time to start a new case.
@yogurt wanna help me fill the first slot? :money_mouth_face::wink:

28 Likes

One case of 888 finished

31 Likes

with maple syrup? sure

4 Likes

Hey I have 12 888 too!
Still don’t have chance to get small bearing one🥲

31 Likes

New case who dis!

25 Likes

That thing looks brand new. Did it come with the parts box?

I always wanted one of these when i was a kid but i have zero use for one now. I might still have to get one eventually because they just look so cool.

2 Likes

Yeah bought it brand new with the foam still intact, came a few days ago, it’s pretty rad

3 Likes

This was current a pics when i took them a few days ago but have gotten a few more in and more on the way lol

29 Likes

Quite the nice collection! How many 888’s you got in there?

2 Likes

bangs credit card on table

3 Likes