Why you doing that?

I want to buy :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Buy what?

imageThis one for sure
image this one maybe
image Possibly this one if its what I think it is

1 Like

That last one is a proto Big Bang Bandalores Endeavor. Have to think if I’d want to sell it and the other 2.

1 Like

I’m so embarrassed to say I don’t own 1 and haven’t even play 1. Shame shame shame. :joy:

Lol nice. I recommend the new 888 YYE has them in stock play a lot like the 07. That is if you are looking for one.

3 Likes

One Drop case is full.
Time to start another and finish filling this out with Saturday Markets and nickels. :grin::star_struck::sunglasses::partying_face:

39 Likes

My wife calls this chaos, I call it my happy place.

And the cases…

42 Likes

I just rearranged a bunch of furniture and this is how my collection’s looking now. Very happy with the state of it, it checks all my boxes right now.

27 Likes

Incredible! Great to see.

3 Likes

Current collection, mostly clyw… but some A-rt and other randomized throws :,)

33 Likes

Got a second FOV

26 Likes

Got the display all reorganized after a few recent additions and subtractions.

39 Likes

Question for you. How did you make the foam holders? I have a similar set up and have been trying to think of the best way to build this

as someone who is very ocd, i thoroughly approve of your organizational method :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic. My broken brain wants to organize things by brand alphabetical like a heathen but it’s whatever scratches that itch in your own brain right?

2 Likes

Bought the sheet of foam online, made a template of the holes out of paper and then used a Red Bull can with the end cut off as a makeshift saw to cut the holes.

Something like this: https://youtu.be/4AmguRHe8lY?si=c89QD65P1uHsCAF6

5 Likes

Awesome thanks!