Show off your yoyo collection

My organize is so organized that people think it’s chaos from the outside, haha.

I do it by Brand, then Category (Responsive/Unresponsive, then Full/Undersize/Novelty&Oversized, then 0A/Looping/1A/4A/5A), then Alphabetically from there. With a firsts caveat that if it’s the first throw from a company, that has a head at the table.

May be convoluted, but I like it.

10 Likes

This is the organizational chaos I want in my life

2 Likes

Lemme see.

1 Like

G2 shelf for example
I IMAGINE the Spartans Spin might pop into the “Novelty/Unique” section (randomly generated design) and fit right in there next to the Oversized, but that one’s still WIP :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

I would have put over/undersized with the respective play style, but I get why you chose this method, aesthetically speaking

1 Like

the-big-lebowski-opinion

8 Likes

And i thought i was being anal with my brand, order of purchase and a small space for my three responsive throws system! :wink:

3 Likes

Wood is good, but better in the FOV.

39 Likes

Wow such a nice collection. Very jealous of that Crop Circle.

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope Eric makes more. I want one of the minis.

2 Likes

33 Likes

Happy Birthday

3 Likes

My collection as of today besides my edge fs 2.0

29 Likes

My current collection of throws I actually play.

25 Likes

23 Likes

What a sick collection!

Rosie O’Donnell fireball goes hard.

2 Likes

Current state of the throws. Been working on downsizing. Still wish I could convince myself to get down to just 2 yo-yos
Ari, gravity, float, vintage butterfly
Deep state, dink, oasis, vintage butterfly
Homemade, pockeHt, homemade

25 Likes

Half my ILYYs resorted.

32 Likes

So many pictures to take! Butterballs by atmos. I’m not quite sure how I will display them. LMK if you have an idea. I think one of the G2 clear cases would be cool! I think they have a six pack.

@rnsy

Special thank you to Rueben for hooking me up with a spoils grade Cherry peach early as they sold out quick. With their super high standard for quality, I can’t tell why this one is considered b grade. lol.

38 Likes

Butterball is one of the best organics in the game

2 Likes