Show off your yoyo collection

Do you like the yoyo so much or did you buy them bulk for display reason?

4 Likes

As @Howdypartner mentioned… it’s that good! Such a solid player.

Beautiful in the same right.

4 Likes

Better than the Noah? The Noah is my top Atmos yoyo and it’s hard to imagine they made something better. @Shwa

4 Likes

Butterball is my favorite Atmos I’ve ever gotten my hands on for certain. One of my favorite organics in general even.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of butter :butter: I missed my chance for the honey color, hope they do another run.

4 Likes

36 Likes

Going to have to BST that one unfortunately. It’s a nice muted yellow that changes color with light. Pretty sweet. It’s going to be my “player” of the family. The clear is more of a grey, fyi.

4 Likes

I like it better than Noah. It’s different though, a lot more solid feeling. Fits my play style a little bit better.

Edit: disclaimer, my Noah is so pretty, she doesn’t get played all that hard. I play Pomodoro and now Butterball with a purpose.

2 Likes

Butterball just wants to spin forever, right?

4 Likes

And then some, also, crazy stable and awesome response. It lives on my “ready to grab and go” shelf, haha.

2 Likes

Here this should make everyone feel warm and fuzzy :wink:

23 Likes

Bro! Start yoyo hammock!

3 Likes

That’s some pretty cool stuff you’ve got there!

1 Like

Half my ODs resorted

32 Likes

This is one of the best “family” photos I’ve seen! Love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

25 Likes

this is cool and not cool at the same time :woman_shrugging:

hope you’re going to be using them all

1 Like

First attempt at getting organized. This foam did not hold up at all

17 Likes

26 Likes

This isn’t the best way to “show off the collection” as some are being used as pedestals. It’s more just showing the display I just set up. This is an old shelf my Granddad made decades ago. I think it makes a nice display and it makes my wife happy. :grin::+1:

30 Likes