Show off your yoyo collection

My current collection. Mainly clyw, but some A-rt and other random goodies :smile:

28 Likes

Heart - modesty - credence hspin pyro lites from katelyn anton ed. set of 7 three sets where made pretty rare i think I’ve onvly seen one other…

1 Like

Is that a raw orca?!?!

1 Like

Yessir @Ajn2292

So cool,

Dm if you are ever interested in trading or selling!!

1 Like

I’ll keep you in mind buddy! Cheers

Updated my faves case

20 Likes

Bunch of my favs. the 888’s a high wall :saluting_face:

39 Likes

pure :drooling_face:

1 Like

That Oxy is HOTT! Beautiful set!

2 Likes

A few small updates to the Unknown case, haven’t been actively hunting any down since I got the Pickaxe and have my sights on a couple other grails at the moment. Top row and two on the right of the second row are not UN’s. :hugs:
Also, not done with my freehand case as I have freehands in half a dozen cases currently, including the Unknown case. :sweat_smile:

Top 3 fav FHZ’s. Enyo triple collab, WYYC Gold Bionic, Transitional.

31 Likes

Took some quick pics for IG. :blush:
Anti-Yo=<3=RSO
////F̷a̷i̷l̷u̷r̷e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷U̷n̷k̷n̷o̷w̷n̷ ̷⇂̷⇂̷1̷1̷////
:brown_heart::white_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

33 Likes

“Little” update :laughing:

44 Likes

Getting expandable shelving was probably not my best decision. Some how 2 more columns were added and the holes filled.

I may or may not have additional components to expand more… Will this ever stop???

30 Likes

It will never stop.

And that is awesome.

5 Likes

Today it looks like this)

27 Likes

G2
G2
RSO
RSO
MFD

:v:

33 Likes

Here is a little blend of vintage and modern. I just started getting back into collecting.

27 Likes

Out of curiosity what are the 2 black/silver bi-metals? Great looking collection!

1 Like

What did you use to cut your holes out? Also what size of diameter? Looks great.

1 Like