Show off your yoyo collection

That proto mijo is really cool. Love this collection

2 Likes

The variety in this collection is astounding. :smiley::+1:

Hi all! Getting back into the hobby after about 14 years. It’s been a fun couple of months checking out all the new brands and yoyos that have come out. I’ve gone a little plastic crazy but that’s what I originally grew up playing with. I would say the notables of my old collection are the Death by Yoyo Gung-fu (I was obsessed with that thing) Yoyofactory G5+ and the Duncan Mayhem. If you couldn’t tell, the top two rows are my older throws and the bottom two rows are the new ones I’ve picked up!

21 Likes

25 Likes

Not my whole collection, but thought this photo was nice.

35 Likes

Welcome back George!!

I see that Paragraph down in the corner there. It’s a pretty good example of how far things have come. Good price to performance ratio!

3 Likes

Awesome group shot! So cool to see all of those superyo renegades. That throw forever has a special place in my heart being my first ball bearing throw. It’s such a fun throw too even now.

2 Likes

Current clear A-RT collection

And some others cause it looks cool.

37 Likes

That polished rim CODE1 is super pretty.

1 Like

Protos I designed

32 Likes

You certainly don’t need two Miroc 2s. Right?

1 Like

I have never thought of sorting my horde by color. It looks so cool.

2 Likes

I believe I need more XD

They were a very special yoyo during my upbringing and the people behind the brand were always very nice to me.

C̶̙̀ ̷̩͙̤͈͙̼̈̊̐͆͒̈͜O̵̰̫̣͝ ̸̳̰͙͎͇̑̓̀̏́̀͜L̸̥̄̿ ̵̘͇̙̅͌́̑̈́͠L̵̨̨̖̺̔̑͋͌ ̸̠̓̈́̀͆̔͗E̷̯͉̜͆̑͜͝ ̸̞͚̘̊Ç̷̦̯̏ ̷̢͖͚̰͇͚̘̈́̎́̈́͂͘T̶͈͆̂͗̽ ̷̖͉̀̌

3 Likes

I am inconsolable.

Been working hard to fill this shelf in a very specific way. All Saturday Market, all unique models, all incredible playing yoyos. Each row consists of 2x unresponsive surrounding 1x responsive. As far as I’m aware this collection includes the only four responsive yoyos to be released in this colorway too. This shelf makes me crazy happy to look at!

38 Likes

A few Saturday Markets

36 Likes

Finally filled out my One Drop section of the wall display. Happy to have all the he holes filled in and time to start filling out another!

24 Likes

This is it so far
Kinda sloppy
Axolotl and mighty flea not pictured

Full list: two yyf wedge, yyf plastic & metal axolotls, yyf flight, myy t9 rock, myy v6, yyf one, yyf one star, yyf spin star, yyf fast 201, two yyf loop 720s, two yyf happy holidays 2023, iYOYO shooting star, myy yo2 aurora, yyf beyond, yyf mighty flea, and yyt winter solstice.

23 Likes

Little update :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

42 Likes