Show off your yoyo collection

Which one is your favorite if you had to pick?

2 Likes

Hades for sure

3 Likes

40 Likes

I desperately want that dert meat grinder :weary:

4 Likes

24 Likes

Who is that Fulvia signed by?

1 Like

Lucas Decker! I got i signed by him at Northeast regionals.

4 Likes

Zzzz

22 Likes

Gonna play with SEs for the next few days…

40 Likes

Is their any yoyo you prefer with brass SEs? I thought about picking some up, and then I remembered I usually like ultralights or flats in most onedrop throws. @AKYOYOMIKE

2 Likes

Nice haul of brass!!

I was so upset that I missed these.

@yoyojoe my gravity loves brass UL. Same with Martian and I really like brass UL in parlay too.

4 Likes

Honestly i like a heavier yoyo in general… so i enjoy the Brass SE all around I’ll assume on every yoyo need a few days to actually try them on all. I put the brass UL in a deep state and Al UL in my second DeepState. Otherwise the setups are identical. It’s crazy how much more spin time 5 gr will create.
So far i only played the bass on my Sudo and DeepState… I’ve had Brass on my MMC for a while and i deff like it more that way.

4 Likes

My collection has been growing steadily now and I felt it was time to gather all my throws together for a collection photo. I checked my order history here on yye, and it is exactly 500 days to the day of the purchase of my first metal yoyo, the Durendal! The amount of joy these little spinning toys bring me is unreal and I am happy to have found this hobby :yo-yo:

32 Likes

This is an amazing collection! Especially for less than two years collecting. Holy moly! I think I had that many or more by two years in, but they were all very typical easy to get throws. You got some real gems in there. Very cool!

4 Likes

Thanks! I have definitely become more selective in my purchases as I’ve gotten to know what I like over time.

2 Likes

After 200 throws or so I’ve narrowed down the best of the best (for me). Taking pic before grayscale swirl is gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

28 Likes

Congratulation! It must feel nice.

It does in some ways. In other ways I wish I was rich enough to horde em all :joy::joy:. Was once I guess lol don’t have kids till you’re ready to accept some L’s. Cool thing about downsizing is I actually throw my favorites more than I did before. I used to switch which throw so much some prob only got a few minutes of my time :sweat_smile:. Also discovered bimetal feel very samey so I sold most of those

3 Likes

My el MiJo by @jeduardo collection.
This is a very special yoyo to me. Thank you to everyone that enjoys throwing el MiJo.

Row 1 El Tio, Al 7 el MiJo x4, Mesi #10 ploy.
carb, el MiJo Proto.
Row 2 poly el MiJo (2nd run), Al6 el MiJo x4,
ZipLine Ed Poly, poly el Mijo (1st run)
Row 3 PolyCarb el MiJo 1st n 2nd run.
I keep one of each material set up fixed, responsive and unresponsive and the rest are kept for display/ sentimental reasons.

27 Likes

Current collection in it’s entirety!

H̷̬͂͜ ̶̨̨̈͑͐̚O̵̪͚̹͒̃͝͝ ̸̨̞̘͔͒̓̎Ȁ̴̧̔͋̔ ̶̹͒̃̚R̵̟̓ ̴̱̬̱̥͛̔̾D̶͔̦̯̾̋ ̶̦̯̼̟̇Î̶̧̳̼̌̽̕͜ ̸̛̻̂̕N̵͇̝̩͑̉͐ ̵̦̜̲̑̚͜͝G̴̤̞̼͋̍ ̴̨̨̟̇͛

32 Likes