Show off your "Hulk Smash" and or Purple/Green throws.

Nice find. Very pretty YFactor. :slight_smile:

Where did you get those HS OneDrops? They’re gorgeous!

I’m not worthy haha my new
Hulk
Smash…
Peak  ;D

Niiiiice.

1 Like

Yelets!!!

1 Like

It’s so tiny looking! How does it play?

That Yelets looks so cute. He hasn’t put that down since he got it. :smiley: I’m sure he’ll give us a short review soon. Great photos…love the matching side effects!!

I made a 1st impressions post in the review section. Check it out my man…

I love it!! BUT I am biased to One Drop…

Thanks. I’ll go check it out.

Some yoyo’s were just meant to be together!!

Agreed…they will soon have a baby…hopefully a purple and green one to match. :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

The new “flow” from Spin Dynamics!!

WANT!!!

I’m planning on getting one in the exact same color. How are you liking it?

So far I like it a ton. I have been working away this morning trying to get the right combo of string and bearing and I think I figured it out. It came with a standard pre-cleaned YYE bearing that was fine. I can never leave well enough alone and I thought KK all the way. So I threw in a KK and a fat kitty and that was very nice… Then I said well how about a Ten Ball… So far the Ten Ball gets my vote!!! Dead quiet and super smooth!!! My review will come today!!!

This is a link from the Oxygene Facebook page. I’m not sure who owns this, but it’s beautiful. Looks like an Oxy 5. If anyone knows the specifics who did the ano and so on, let us know so we can give full credit. It looks awesome:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/419786_249772355099851_960907350_n.jpg

That was done by “Vendetta” back in the day!!! Boy could he do a good job!!!