Show off your "Hulk Smash" and or Purple/Green throws.

^ Thanks for letting us know, so we can give full credit. I’m starting to see what you mean about the unengraved yo-yos. The design stands out more without it. It is true!

1 Like

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=57337.msg591028#new

Link to a contest I am running!!!

I was just thinking…

A yoyo. 1/2 red/blue fade and 1/2 yellow/blue fade. When spinning, it’s purple and green. :wink:

Yes, that would be so cool. I wonder if it has ever been done before. Time for the new OD 54 to get some shine. Anyone getting one?:

http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/262/view/images/60.jpg

“Enraged Hulk Smash” CLYW Avalanche for Mgiroux77. Couldn’t be going to a better home!

1 Like

^ Wow. That’s the most beautiful colorway I have ever seen. Props.

Thank you soooo much Jason!!! That will be one of the highlights of my yoyo collection!!! So pretty!!!

So pretty!

Thank you guys! Matthew requested a gap shot, so here you go.

2 Likes

What a crazy colorway. I always thought the black skittles was my favorite, but this is just on another level. The fades that you make are just flawless, they are so smooth.

1 Like

Yea I was shocked when I first saw it… Jason sent me a few different combos. Of course I asked for a “hulk smash” esque type of thing but with his own stamp on it… I never thought it would come out like this!!! LOVE it. It is basicly a reverse. One side is purple with a green to blue fade splash and the other side is green with purple to blue fade splash… Sooooo cool!!!

Ok so it came in today!!!  It is SOOOO pretty!!!  I love it!!!  If anyone was wondering this began as a Snow Day!!!  Cheers!!

Looks good, I’m trying to think of which half I prefer. I like the half with more purple in it the best…the first half shown in the video. ;D

I think I like the purple half too! :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing with new splash patterns and I really like this particular one. (Sort of a maple drip, but more uniform and from one corner of the yoyo.)

Jason

That came out siiiiiick!

Need a spinning video.

I made one but I was NOT happy with it!!!  hehe…  Tomorrow I will give it another try for sure!!

The spin looks great!! I like the use of the mirror…good job.

Thank you TA. I tried a few others and kept coming back to this one… For some reason I really like how it came out as well. I posted these pics in the CLYW and One Drop threads but I figured they belonged here as well!!

mgiroux77 your photos always look great! I’ll have to use that assembly in the future. Reminds me of a huge teardrop. The yo-yos in the center and the one at the tip of the teardrop stand out the most. The collection looks great now. I can’t wait to see photos when the Dingo comes in.