Looking for Green Yo ideas!

I’m mainly trying to collect green throws…I’ve gotten some amazing yos in the last few months, but am always on the hunt for more as funds become available!

Suggestions are welcome!!

So far I have these in the scientifically proven bestest color ever:
-2018 G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee
-YoYoFactory Ko’Olau Edge
-One Drop Legendary Terrarian
-Basecamp Expedition
-Basecamp Sherpa
-Duncan MKT
-Duncan Mayhem
-Duncan Barracuda
-Duncan Strix
-Duncan Raptor
-Duncan Freehand Nextgen
-Duncan Freehand Nextgen (black w/green caps)
-One Drop Deep State (green/orange half-swap w/ red flat side effects)
-One Drop Deep State (black/green half-swap w/ green/black energy side effects)
-HSpin Good & Evil 3 (half light green/half dark green)
-YoYoJam Hitman Professional (green w/ silver rims)
-MagicYoYo N12 Sharks Honor (green/red christmas themed)
-Duncan Butterfly XT

1 Like

The top deck comes in a real nice green! I have the pyramatte green and it looks very good to me.

2 Likes

How about just playing with what you have for a bit?

5 Likes

haha for real!

More One Drops

2 Likes

Terrarian?

2 Likes

I have a Legendary and Love it :smiley:

I’m also pretty much only interested in picking up One Drops that use side effects. lol I know I’m picky! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and not looking to add any more organics to my collection at this point. Quite happy with my Mayhem!

I’m honestly liking the sounds of @beeebon here haha. Just taking a break this month from adding anything, and just appreciating what I’ve got.
Then again, I am impulsive as hell…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In that case, just save the 100 for now. Maybe something will drop that will catch your eye!

1 Like

Yeah, this is a fun idea too. Having cash in hand just in case something fun pops up for trade :smiley:

1 Like

I love the engraving on the green TM, YYE should have them up for sale soon

4 Likes

NEW GREEN DROPS

Green Virtuoso

Green Sugar Glider

Green Par Avion

Green Gauntlet

Green Vanguard

4 Likes

If you like organics and on a budget the Top Yo Origin is an awesome player;

3 Likes

Virtuoso is the only new one drop that has caught my eye recently. I’d like to hunt one down sometime

1 Like

MK1 Diffraction 2.
The green is real good looking.

As he said

7 Likes

Nothing is screaming out to me right now!
I’m someone who obsesses on things and I can be quite impulsive on spending.
So it’s strange to be at a place where there’s nothing that I really want right now. It’s like I want something just for the sake of wanting something.
Okay well that doesn’t make sense, but okay! haha

I really have gotten some AMAZING throws. It’s really cool that I’ve been able to get my hands on some of my dreams like the Banshee, Mayhem, 2 Deep States and my lovely Christmas themed N12 shark.

I don’t know why I have the inner need for “more more more!”.

Loving the ideas guys! Thanks for them! Maybe something will hit my “need more more more!!!” list. Or maybe not?
I’m thinkin maybe it’d be cool to try and find a way to display my yos too. I’d love to be able to display them on a wall or something.
Maybe like a couple of these things:

1 Like

How about getting a green plastic?

A green what?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually really want a green replay. Not sure why I haven’t picked one up yet!
And a green loop 360 at some point as well.

Got any plastics in mind?

1 Like

I mean a green replay and loop 360 are fine.
This is coming out soon but idk if it’ll be in green:
https://www.sfyoyos.com/plstc/

1 Like

From the “New Ideas for Yo-Yo Display?” thread. Might be a cool display idea for your collection

It wont be coming in green :frowning: Looks like it’s going to be a fun throw though, and they’re only going to be $20 when they release :D.

I asked about what colors this throw was going to come in on reddit and SFYoyos replied:

Pearl, Black unknown editions and another store edition in addition to the Clear, HotPink, and Blue

I’m betting the “another store edition” is going to be a yoyoexpert edition…but I’m not sure.