Looking for Green Yo ideas!

How about this: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/plastic-yo-yos/products/premium-linkx-yoyo-by-japan-tech?variant=16014803238986
You could also just look through this: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/plastic-yo-yos

1 Like

You can search Green in our store search bar and any page with green on it should popup. Here’s some good ones:

3 Likes

The display case is worth it

9 Likes

Thanks, I always love getting replies from you and Andre! :smiley:
I’ve spent WAY too much time going through those 28 pages of “green” search results these last couple of months haha! :stuck_out_tongue:
I wish you guys had a “wish list” feature so I could keep track of things on your store that interest me.

1 Like

What about the YYF Overthrow?

1 Like

Buy this green Phat Phaktor ($13 shipped CONUS)
Change the bearing out
Replace the O-rings for silicone
Enter the WYYC
Take 1st place trophy in all divisions
Never look back

6 Likes

lol I clicked with the intention of suggesting TMBR, but that’s b/c I assumed you meant sustainable.

11 Likes

The Unspoken Murmur comes in a deep, rich green. You might like it. It has an old school feel and does you no favors in the trick department.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this isn’t on your radar:

Edit to add: this was a b-grade 2WEI thousand 19 from ILYY with pin-pricks marked (barely even notice them). I added the decorative paint scuffs minutes in.

7 Likes

UnitedSoybeanBoard

10 Likes

Link?

I think the best looking green on ANY
yoyo is on the ILYY Wasabi
*got to love the candy blasted green!

5 Likes

I’ve been there, man. That’s that collector’s itch. I get like that a lot. I honestly don’t regret most of my purchases but I’ve definitely only thrown most my throws around for an hour or so before putting it into my case. Been slowing down a lot and just enjoying what I have. It’s great to reach into my case and be wowed all over again by a throw I haven’t played with in over a year.

It’s your money, you do you, but I’d say wait until something comes out that really gets you excited.

2 Likes

Sorry for the double post. If you’re really aching to drop $$, I personally love my Format C.

1 Like

You’ll have to google it, buddy.

Or perhaps @raytsh might be able to help.

Yeah, the original run of murmurs had a really nice forest green if you are into organic shaped yo-yos.

Also, the OD/SF SK came in a really nice deep forest green too.

I have owned two of them, and while they weren’t anyting to write home about, the SK was a decent all arounder.

1 Like

I didn’t really like the way it looked when I first saw an image of it. Then I saw another and realized it was a mini…lol LOVE this thing! Definitely on my radar now.

I really do think I’m just going to kick back for awhile and enjoy the throws I have for now. Nothing is screaming out too me loud enough right now…but I’m sure it wont be long.

What I think I’m going to do is try and find a soda crate or something similar and do a D.I.Y. wall display for my collection.

4 Likes

There is no going green without at least mentioning then hopefully finding maybe 1 of the ILYY Wasabis. It’s tied as 1st smoothest w my 7075 Saskatoon Blizzard Chief Mint (15 made, either a tiwalker or 3 Hundo of I’ll keep hahah)

Never had a Wasabi 08 seems like ILYY is getting more respect and prices are higher vs 4 years ago.

hi for mint or near

My 09 Wasabi Mint W Pouch it was listed as $75 and a Chief for $100 so I said "both for $150 shipped and he took it) cost him over $25 being he was canadian.

I wouldn’t pay more than $75 for a mint one, de f a few marks will be $60 max, if the guy w the mint one is stuck on $80 but has like a horizon ask for $10 off the horizon boom you paid $70.

09 Wasabi has a diameter slightly over 50mm and is 66 grams not ever feeling heavy.

08 Wasabi the classic that was $144.99 retail and in 08 undersized as the trend.

This one isn’t quite as good but still for my collection.

$75 mint and extremely smooth (ask them to check smoothness as some arent) $50-60 if they suck pkaying.

Few marks I would offer $50 would prob end up trading a yoyo worth almost $90 if !not and smooth bc they aren’t that common I say 2-3 08s pop up for every 10 09s

Wasabi 08 has a crazy small diameter of like 48.85mm , the gap is narrower why the 09 is better also it’s a memeazily 60 grams and unlike 888s they will lose combos if you don’t regen.

Someone get me an 08 for smth on my trade, VNM Rockerfeller for it???

1 Like

1 Like

GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR.
Source: Internet’s classic Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared.

4 Likes