Looking for Green Yo ideas!

Does it have to only be green? Or can it be a fade/splash/acid wash etc with other colors?

1 Like

lol I’m really going to make a lot of enemies here…but I’m not a fan of splashes and acid washes. To me, it looks like someone’s sneezed a bunch of paint onto the yos and I don’t get it! :stuck_out_tongue:
Some fades are really nice though.

3 Likes

A fair number of people have the same opinion, so I think you’ll be safe. For now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah I get that. I don’t like how most of them look but particularly colorways and implementations look nice to me. Most look kind of gross though, have too much going on, or have colors that don’t really work together.

2 Likes

Okay…so I might have some impulse issues.

In my defense…the Expedition is on my “Do want eventually” list, and with the deal they’ve got going on…I think I’d regret passing this up.
Also…they throw in another freebie on orders of $100+ atm!

1 Like

I am a big fan of the 2 tone greens… ex NVX and the avocado colorway from A-RT.

1 Like

One of my favorite looking throws in my current collection is my Hspin Good & Evil 3. Half dark green, half a lighter shade of green…and it’s gorgeous to look at!

1 Like

The green fade of the new MK1 Diffraction is amongst the nicest I’ve seen. Honestly though all the colorways on that drop look gorgeous.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got my eyes on the Diffraction 2 as well. It’s very nice looking for sure!

4 Likes

Aww, thanks guys!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

It plays just as nice as it looks too :blush:

2 Likes

Hulk Smash CLYW Peak 2 is still in stock at YYE!

2 Likes

Can anyone validate this claim? I could’ve sworn there were 30 hulk smash, 30 bbb, and 30 Saskatoon 7075s.

For sure the Terrarian

1 Like

I’ve already got, and love, a Legendary Terrarian :smiley:

–edit–
Just noticed I don’t have it on my list in my first post! Will edit it in.

I got a new sugarglider in green which is sold out :wink: let Me know if you want it, About to go to bed now

1 Like

Shameless self-promotion you say? Sure!
http://ilyy.de/2019/more-2wei

Some of them made their way to YYE. Watch out! :eyes:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.