GUESS THAT COLORWAY!

The forums been kinda dull lately so how about a new game?! Here’s how it works. I’ll post a picture of a spinning yoyo and you have to guess what color way it is! When someone guesses the correct colorway(hopefully a still shot is provided to showcase cause I love looking at how unique each yoyo is), they can then post a new spinning yoyo for the next guess! Ready?! Here we go! GUESS THAT COLORWAY!
http://i.imgur.com/t4Wc1wM.jpg

Hania?

try again.

Ash berry

correct!

Ash berry?

You guys were correct. Feel free to post a spinning yoyo for the next guess.

Cool idea!

thanks! And what’s great is that it can never end. Everyone’s ash berry looks different. More purple, more pink, etc. Also, it’s another gallery of everyone’s unique throw. Win win.

1 Like

man. That’s tough. Vinson 7 summit?

Hulk Smash Summit? Grabs my Hulk Smash Summit to spin it to see

Thats a negative ghost rider…

Nailed it! I also would have accepted Green Apple. ive seen the same colorway on another CLYW under that name.

This is a great idea! Reminds me a little of the “guess that yoyo” game that Totalartist did when she showed only the catch zone of a yoyo and we had to guess it. Fun was had by all.

Looking forward to getting involved with that one myself. :slight_smile:

wooo! Wasn’t expecting to guess it it one shot. I was stuck between hulk smash and Vinson.

Okay here’s an easy one. Well. Easy for some. Extremely hard for others.

Hairband sakura se?

ding! That is correct!

Can anyone post a sleeping yoyo here?

as long as its one at a time. So if you put one, then we wait till we figure it out. Then the next one gets put up

This is a hard one