Show off your "Hulk Smash" and or Purple/Green throws.

You got that right. I bought myself a blizzard Arctic Circle and Chief. But, for the Cliff, there was no blue blizzard, so I went with the Hulk Smash Fade. It looks and plays AWESOME. I don’t like oversize yo-yos, and I like this. It’s just right, not heavy, not light…just right, like they found a sweet spot with this thing. Just a hint of green, mostly looks silver and purple…looks great spinning too…

Awesome look there!!! Well if I do not get one for Christmas (I think I did) I will be headed your way to get it!!! :-*

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/DSCN0083.jpg

It’s not Hulk smash, but it is green/purple on gray

Saskatoon berry.

It’s qualified Preinfalk. It looks great too!! Nice one for sure.

The Saskatoon Berry is fantastic!!! Love it… Had an Avalanche in that same colorway…

I knew that was coming…I know you better than you think. I’ll hold it for you. :-*

You guys dating or something? :smiley:

1 Like

What do you think?

^ Wow, pretty picture. Amazing color on that one too. This is a pretty one huh? Sasquatch. Not sure how many are out there though…different:

Okay, I missed this one earlier, but it is advertised as purple and green with silver. Mgiroux77 said the purple looks black in person, and the green seems kinda bluish in this pic. I’m wondering if anyone owns this and could post a personal pic that we could see. Not likely, because not many out there, but worth a shot. Definitely a pretty yo-yo.

Here is my new Cliff!!! Hulk Smash Fade…

^ What a nice Christmas gift that is! Looks great!

Here is an updated pyramid of just the Hulk’s

The Cliff towers over the others true to it’s name. Nice pic!!

My beautiful 1/2Hulk smash 1/2 Reverse hulk smash unengraved Burnside. Only one other unengraved, switched-halves one like this, and it belongs to David of OneDrop.

OH SNAP!! That Burnside looks crazy. I can’t believe my eyes. You know if you ever sell that, who might want dibs on it… Wait 'til he sees that one! He said he owned one before…I wonder if he had another version of that.

Haha no that one WAS mine!!!

I am glad you like it ASL!!! Still looks great!!

I knew you traded a few Burnsides and have a preference for the unengraved ones, so silly me, ::slight_smile: I should have known that one used to be yours. :smiley: It’s pretty!! I know it’s a heavy throw for your tastes, but it’s awesome for mine. ;D Keep that minty ASL, see me if you decide to sell haha.

Yeah, Still minty fresh. Love it to death. So your chances of getting it are fairly slim. But, I think OneDrop mentioned that some other store had a few in stock. I’ll go see if I can find the store.

PM me if you are successful, I’m curious for sure. In the meantime, mgiroux77 found his old pic of that Burnside when he owned it.