Show off your General-Yo YoYos!

abby has a B-grade torrent 2 abby likes this yoyo too much.

I did those messing around with photo effects. I only own a blue one, but turned it different colors using effects. They turned out neat, so Iā€™ve been posting them up.

oh lolā€¦ā€¦ now I feel dumb ;D

No problem :wink: I still come back here and look at themā€¦they look good enough to eatā€¦candied yo-yos. :smiley:

Just waiting on a production run USA hatrick. Until thenā€¦

After waiting three weeksā€¦

Man that looks good, Iā€™m jealous

Thanks man. I love it!

Who plans on getting an amplitude?

<----this guy

Nice!

Hereā€™s my majesty

Thats a nice one!

It is available and Iā€™m open to offers!!

Take a look at the new General Yo ā€œAmplitudeā€.

I had the opportunity to drop in on my friend Ernie Saturday afternoon and he was kind enough to send me on my way with the newest of his creationsā€¦The Amplitude.

This is a slightly smaller YoYo than he has been creating recently, but itā€™s certainly not an undersized YoYo. I believe it measures out to 54mm diameter, and approx. 42mm wide.
Iā€™m guessing on the weight, but Iā€™ll say itā€™s approx. 66g. Ernie has not published the specs as of yet so Iā€™m on my own guessing its weight. The ano he decided on is gorgeous IMO. Itā€™s a bit different colorway from Ernie, but I really find it to be quite striking.

I have zero doubt that it will be as warmly received as the rest of his YoYoā€™s. Itā€™s brand new to me so Iā€™m still getting acquainted with it. Iā€™m always very happy throwing a General Yo, and I have not put this one down since I picked it upā€¦ My Thanks to Ernie.

They should be available here at YYE shortly so you can all have one of your own.

*Crosses fingers people wonā€™t see the Gold Center Trac and start arguing again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks amazing! Nice ;D

Looove this yoyo.

http://i.imgur.com/ZNWzyZt.jpg?1

lookin good :wink:

Easily my favorite General Yo colorway and a really good player, glad I got to own it for a while

Iā€™m thankful to have it! I feel like Iā€™m driving an F1 car when playing this 8)

Added a new one today:

http://i.imgur.com/RHfLFNV.jpg