Show off your General-Yo YoYos!

Majesty is more stable to me. Grab the first run version if you can. :slight_smile:

KLRā€™s the most stable General Yo IMO, and Iā€™ve owned 3.

2 second runs and one first run.

Whatā€™s is everyoneā€™s favorite colorway?

Aman M10ā€™s and specials

I like the USA color way.

http://i.imgur.com/6miRqEW.jpg

1 Like

Update:
1)Blue/Blue Bada$$ Hatrick 1/10
2)Blue/Blue Prestige 1/75
3)Proto USA Hatrick 1/1
Receiving: Production Run USA Hatrick 1/20

Will upload pictures upon arrival!

Damn, this thread reminds me that I actually wanted an Orange Boo Prestige, I totally forgot about itā€¦

There are some very cool General Yos out there, seems like their popularity has slumped a bit lately but I definitely enjoyed the couple I owned.

I must say that ā€œNowaā€ has posted some of the most imaginative, and technically excellent looking photos on this forum.

Great job Nowa !!..=Keep them coming.

My General Yos:

Got some good ones right there!

Yup! Love em

Nice ones mordo! Those are my exact 2 favorite yoyos/colorways from General-Yo.

Green got the most attention on Instagram so farā€¦but Iā€™m digginā€™ the pink most.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/12381804133_5fdab5b3a3_o.jpg
PrestigeColors by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

If I was going to buy one (I donā€™t even know what yoyo it is) I would get the green.

^Thatā€™s a General Yo Prestige. Wow, green wins again. It didnā€™t come in any of the colors, so I figured Iā€™d see how it looks. Someone on Instagram proposed a half green, half pink. I think a ā€œwatermelonā€ yo-yo would look cool.

The light pink shade in the background looks nice, would work very well on a blasted yoyo. Digging all 3 other colors too, although green is actually probably my least favorite, possibly just because it seems to be a great deal more common as a solid color on yoyos.

Iā€™m no fan of green or orange yo-yos, so Iā€™d opt for the pink or purple on this one. It came out neat because the original yo-yo is the half blue/half light blue. Candy color Prestiges.

Whoa was there a run I missed or is that custom :o