Show off your CLYW yoyos.

That peak is gorgeous.

Blue Summit, nebula puffin 2 and a blizzard splash Wooly marmot 2!! ;D

Wooly marmots and a campfire

Hereā€™s the team at the moment!
(Puffin 2, Chief, Yeti, Yeti)

1 Like

A got to throw that black Yeti sometime.

Good photo BTW

My last 3 CLYWs. The Bonfire is great but Iā€™ve sort of fallen out of love with it. The Chief and Puffin 2 are among my only 3 ā€œmust keepā€ throws right now, along with my Draupnir. Iā€™d definitely consider picking up a 65g Chief if the right one popped up on the BST but thereā€™s nothing else from CLYW I really feel like I need to have right now. Never thought Iā€™d let my Frozen Mammoth Peak or Yeti go but they went to good homes so I am happy.

Culexā€™s pic above with the OG Peak and 1st run Chief is so strong. Classic and classy.

Updated blizzard family photo with the Marmot 2.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5558/14933181170_2b17bba0d8_z.jpgBlizzards by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

Looks really good!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice work TA !!..What a Blizzard you have thereā€¦

Iā€™m just working a few Angles of my own. ;D

EDIT: My appologies for posting this in the wrong thread.
I thought I was in the ā€œTwins & Multiplesā€ threadā€¦ā€œDohā€

2 Likes

@Stickman. Wow, I see things a lot better from that Angle. Those look great! :wink:

1 Like

Stickmanā€™s collection is the stuff of dreams. I can only imagine what itā€™s worthā€¦ :o

1 Like

Thanks everybody, but Iā€™m sorry that I posted in the wrong thread. I thought I was posting in Twins & Multiples. I should start wearing my glasses moreā€¦

Dingk face

1 Like

After two long years of looking, I finally got a grassy lake chief. Iā€™ll post some sexy pics of it here once it arrives.

-Joe

Awesome News !! :wink:

My new AC2

I donā€™t think I ever posted up these mock Yetis. Itā€™s such a photogenic yo-yo.

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10683865_573567742749859_1743877546_n.jpg

I wish there was a green Yeti. It looks so cool in that photo.

~Z commented on Instagram digging that shade of green. I donā€™t even like the color green on yo-yos, but Iā€™m digging it too. ;D Iā€™d say the pink is my favorite though. A popular option based on feedback was a half pink/half green watermelon Yeti. :smiley: