Show off your CLYW yoyos.

That’s amazing!

1 Like

Still definitely on the hunt for a few more. The last run is still eluding me, as are some others. So if anyone has some of the rarer canvas’ then please let me know!!!

Your collections always amaze me! I may have a canvas you’re looking for, I’ll just need to check my collection tonight.

1 Like

Posted this to instagram but… figured it’s worth a repost here:

A few people have asked what my collection was gonna look like after I finished slimming it down.
Here it is.

CLYW, Walter, TomKuhn, & TMBR.

Still way more than I need though. ;D

I’m incredibly grateful and even more incredibly privileged to have the friends and supporters behind me that I do.

I’d never have progressed nearly as far in this hobby without them - and I’m deeply indebted.

3 Likes

I also posted on Instagram yesterday. I did this style photo for my YYF, OD, GY, and YYE Editions. Finally, I had enough to spell CLYW. I left out my snowday, because it wouldn’t stand out with the white background:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5548/14568686491_27a29bfb9e_c.jpgCLYW by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

^Awesome.

It’s taken me a long time to collect all of these. Some I’m not planning on ever letting go. This is also the first time in I don’t know how long that I don’t have a CLYW in the mail, so I was able to take a collection picture. I hope you all enjoy this.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o578/baerinatux/Collection/DSC_6592_zpsf497f4b0.jpg

Row 1: FG 28s puffin 2, 28s Wooly Marmot 2, 28s BvM, 28s Peak, Sharp Lip Chief, FG claireview Arctic Circle 2.

Row 2: Northern Lights Puffin 2, FG Black Wooly Marmot 2, Shark vs Zombie Beaver BvM, Pinkerton Canvas, blue Yeti, Electric Bacon Arctic Circle 2.

Row 3: Beringul Puffin 2, Gold Gnarwhal 2, Claireview BvM 2, Gold teeth (I think that’s the wrong name) Canvas, khaki Yeti, Ashberry Bonfire.

Row 4: Puffin 2, Puffin proto, FG Avalanche, Copper Wash Arctic Curcle, Black Yeti Proto, FG BBB Bonfire.

Nice! Mind labeling them? Also, which are those favorites you never plan to let go of?

Wow so cool

I’ll edit the original this afternoon from my computer. I’m holding a little competition on my Instagram to whoever names all of them correctly first will get a dollar from me via paypal.

The ones I’m not planning on letting go are…

The 28 peak, 28s bvm, sharp lip chief, ash berry bonfire (it was a gift), Pinkerton canvas, SvsZB bvm, and proto puffin.

All of those are either the best playing X I’ve ever had or played, or have more emotional value than monetary value.

You don’t need to edit the photo. I just meant list them off in the order they appear in the picture. =)

Some cool stuff!

Oh yeah, I knew that. I just meant I would edit the original post. I’ll be posting it soon though.

Ah, cool. =)

Updated the pic.

Also posting here.

Row 1: FG 28s puffin 2, 28s Wooly Marmot 2, 28s BvM, 28s Peak, Sharp Lip Chief, FG claireview Arctic Circle 2.

Row 2: Northern Lights Puffin 2, FG Black Wooly Marmot 2, Shark vs Zombie Beaver BvM, Pinkerton Canvas, blue Yeti, Electric Bacon Arctic Circle 2.

Row 3: Beringul Puffin 2, Gold Gnarwhal 2, Claireview BvM 2, Gold teeth (I think that’s the wrong name) Canvas, khaki Yeti, Ashberry Bonfire.

Row 4: Puffin 2, Puffin proto, FG Avalanche, Copper Wash Arctic Curcle, Black Yeti Proto, FG BBB Bonfire.

Let’s see…

Puffin 2, WM2, BvM, Peak, SL Chief, AC2
Puffin 2, WM2, BvM, Canvas, Yeti, AC2
Puffin 2, Gnar2, BvM2, Canvas, Yeti, Bonfire
Prepro Puffin 2 (I GUESS YOU NEED 4), proto Puffin, FG Ava, AC, proto Yeti, Bonfire

DANG YOU, TUCKER!

Good job Kyle!

And yes, I need 4 of them :wink: why, because I do. I can’t decide which colorways I like better.

whoops sorry didn’t mean to post that. My CLYWs are:
BvM2, john bot Sasquatch, LB Bassalope, Bushman AC2.

Captain America chief

2 Likes

Wow! Thats pretty awesome.

OG peak #19 and first run gold chief