Show me your favorite yoyo (and favorite colorway)!

I want to see the most beautiful, ungodly well-performing and smooth yoyos that the yoyoexpert forum can muster. In other words…

5 Likes

bought this QV when i went to oregon and visited the onedrop shop. broken heart with antiyo red hearts on it. perfect combo.

22 Likes

I love that combo. Well done! :+1:

Wish I had that one myself!

3 Likes

1 of 11

15 Likes

I love the color combo on this one!

1 Like

Woah, I though only titanium yoyos were made in such small batches.

1 Like

Special runs sometimes happen for alu yoyos as well. For instance, I have a Snowpocalypse VTWO and a Dark Matter VTWO, both of which were only produced in quantities of 5 each.

4 Likes

SpinWorthy KNack Purpleheart

13 Likes

My other two favorites:

13 Likes

CLYW Walrus Delirium Dive Canvas

Very disappointing when I discovered a small ano flaw this morning…

15 Likes

Dragon slayer MFDxG2 Co-Lab

11 Likes

I :heart: @ryanmcg

10 Likes

Aww shucks bro. :green_heart:

My favorites… lets see. Kinda ridiculous, but I can’t narrow this down, and is subject to change every 5 minutes. Right this second these are my favorites.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Of course your favorite is the TiSS Hummingbird :wink: how much differently does it play to a normal Hummingbird?

2 Likes

Not my favorite haha, it is one of my favorite colorways. It plays like hummingbird but slightly more stable and powerful, and a tiny bit slower.

4 Likes

I just got the Kacper WA too, I love how it turns silver when thrown. Do you know how to make it vibe a bit less? I Don’t care about vibe normally but the silver effect only really works if the colors are lined up properly.

Ah that makes sense, definitely a beaut. What’s your favorite in terms of performance then?

Performance wise it differs, my favorite yoyo has been the sync ever since it released but our new prototype bimetal finally beats it… Hopefully the production is even better and officially becomes my favorite yoyo.

6 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to trying it when it comes out!

2 Likes