Show me your favorite yoyo (and favorite colorway)!

The Liberty by Good Life and Spintime. I’ve had it for a while. (you can tell by the dings lmao) It just grew on me more and more over time, and now its my go-to throw. It really packs a huge punch for its size, and it fits me like a glove. Kinda like an upgraded Snack or N8 in my opinion. Honestly I’d even compete with it! image|375x500

6 Likes

I have one too, it’s awesome! 7068, Under 52mm and weighing 65 grams… you’re not lying that it packs a punch.

2 Likes

Undersized goodness! But isn’t it difficult to hit string tricks with it?

Not for me. I even do horizontal on it with no problems. But thats probably because I’m so used to it

1 Like

wow man. just wow

1 Like

I mean you’ve all seen 28s but my Chief really is a decently gorgeous 28s job. I’ve owned probably 20 28s throws. I prefer the OG that was less metallic and more pastel but here she is in all her glory (found a scratch on it pictured on the side profile picture on the bottom rim. F)

6 Likes

perfect

one of the most striking in my collection

8 Likes

Not my favorite overall, but my favorite aesthetic for sure

14 Likes

Very nice! Not often that you see a mint OG! What number do you have?

2 Likes

My prettiest overall throw, and also most powerful wooden fixie I own

9 Likes

Oooooh man <3

1 Like

This one is 32!

5 Likes

Everything in this case is a strong contender

8 Likes

A scratch doesn’t take away from its glory man, don’t worry about it. It’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow you don’t see these anymore

I’m not drooling you’re drooling

2 Likes

That’s the ti peak, right?

That’s a lot of favorites, I love the one on the bottom left.

The 9 on the left are General yo is my favorite company. The 3 to the right are all special in their own way. The one you like is actually a half swap. The other side is green. Its a general yo KLR.

My retics are also very very nice, but I dont have them all together atm and I’m lazy haha.

3 Likes