Shout out to the most unrealistic people

When people offer something you specifically stated you don’t want.

This happened to me once. I had in my wants list, LOOKING FOR Hubstack Afterglow. So, someone thought i had a Hubstack Afterglow for trade. Worst part, they didn’t PM me. They posted in my BST thread asking how much for the Hubstack Afterglow.

Or you pm them actually offering one of their wants, only to be ignored. While they carry on bumping their thread…

You wanna get stupid?

HAHA, thank you buddy…it is sad cuz asu state here those “elite” traders and collectors can get alil snobbish, and i am new to the BST as well obvious if u look at my trade count.back to the topic…i have had my run in with one alrdy.ANd it does seem that they are incredibly rediculous when it comes to lowballs(like i slapped their spirit or something) its just as simple to say that you are not interested then causing me the frustration over if i actually upset this person or not.( i do care) despite my name.It does seem like they lose sight of wants important.Having fun and throwing it forward.
But as you said your human,and so are they, and so am i. we all just want a throw to call your new friend.
P.s. I truly enjoy when you " lowball" somebody and they get offended…then 2-3 days later thats the new stated price of the same exact throw that u got PM bashed for.XD gotta love humans.

XD, i love this! Made my night/morning.

Oh I understand now. Haha yes that would be a little ridiculous.