Should i buy the konkave bearing?????

Should i buy the konkave bearing or stay with the one that comes with the dark magic?

Why are you asking if you should buy a new bearing? Is there a problem with the one the one thatā€™s on your yo-yo?

No but the konkave baring is a better bearing andimproves spin time i am asking isit worth the money

if you feel like you reallly need it and have some spare cash then iā€™d say yes, however my friend bought a konkave bearing for his dark magic and his yoyo doesnā€™t spin any longer than mine does(i also have a dark magic that until recently was my primary yoyo).

if you really have trouble getting a straight throw the konkave will help some on that but if you can get straight throws pretty well then iā€™d not bother with buying the konkave bearing and perhaps invest that money in modding your DM with some silicon for less response(if spin time is your main concern)

1 Like

Oh ok thanks

no prob

coversause is right ;D

ehhhhhh I dissagree. Konkaves are pretty much uselessā€¦ I reccoment saving your money and just keep using your bearing

i would put a center trac on it but if you donā€™t want to waste your money than keep your own
but the center trac makes it better

I could write pages on the subject but simple answer is [b]no[b]
I have so many reasons that I couldnā€™t list them all.
The fact that you had to ask this question is one of the reasons. It is more expansive than that but just donā€™t buy it.

listen to him.

i need to put this out there. they are not ā€œuselessā€ but i find them bad for my use.

the simple matter is this: they keep the string away from the response, causing longer spins if the throw causes the string to rub against the response, or a ā€œtiltedā€ throw. but because of there U shape, there is no flat side. so if you put string layers into it, the string cannot be pushed aside aswell as on a flat bearing, therefore causing it to possibly bind prematurely. there is a reason the world record spin time was broken using a flat bearing.

But he wasnā€™t doing string tricks was he? ::slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont have a Konkave bearing