Should Do A YYE Video Battle: Samad Vs. Kim-Lan

If it is him, don’t worry… I’m not really sure what he did, but we’ll see. Maybe he’s embarresed and improved… if it isn’t him, then…[shadow=red,left]WELCOME!!! ;D[/shadow]

Kim and Samad can’t battle together. Kim-Lan is beginner who’s in the beginner section and Samad is advance, so Samad can take Kim down, so I don’t think its a good idea.

Happy Throwing! =]

Huh, I’m a beginner?

Uuuum,was that sarcasam?
Kim-Lan is not a begginer at all.Also if I were Kim-Lan,I would be offended.Have you deen any of her videos?

Kim’s pretty good!!! WAAAAAAAAAAy better than me. She’s past the masters section, I guess… have you seen her earliest video? I posted it on page one.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. I don’t know most of the tricks in Advanced Part 2 and up.

I actually kind of want to battle. I was planning to make a short video anyways, but even if we do battle, it’ll have to be one throw. That’s all I have prepared. :stuck_out_tongue:

No way… your videos… are great!!! Maybe you don’t learn tricks from here?

I kinda ditched learning tricks awhile ago and started making up my own.

lol i kinda did that too but then i started learning again.wait kim how long have you been yoyoing and which level
???

Huh, I’m a beginner?

Lol, that was funny. :smiley:

well i looked back in the forums a little and found that the “other” spencer posted the “i quit” thread on the 26th of may and spencer L registered on the 27th of may. ???

I think we should let this be. And if this is Spencer or not is not that important in my opinion. Did Spencer do anything wrong? He just made the unnecessary “I Quit” post. So my suggestion is that we just leave Spencer L alone and let him reveal himself as old Spencer (if that is whom he really is) if he want to.

Addment: Again, this is no problem at all and every member is welcomed to YYE, no matter what their name is.

Another Addment (what?): It would have been really stupid of us if we flamed someone based on theories.

yea i know i was just wondering

sorry for harrasing you spencer L

I have been yo-yoing for almost 7 months. I don’t know about my level, though.

Haha i just have to add, even though kim can’t do most of the tricks from there on, and i can do ladder escapes, plan d’s etc. , she is still way better than me. No i’m not samad, just have to say this. Her creativity in making tricks owns me a million times, despite me being able to do tricks on this site ;D

So yeah, if you watch any of her recent videos, she’s really good ;D But Samad’s level is still over 9000, and it will be a close match ;D

So basically what i’m trying to say is, no matter how many tricks on the site you can do, it doesn’t affect your creativity and skill in making tricks and performing them. I just have to confess, i usually need to do a trick over 20 times before doing it perfect infront of a camera. She probably does it in less than -2 tries. ;D

Okay honestly, i don’t even see the point of why i’m posting. But still, Kim is really good.

So basically what i’m trying to say is, it doesn’t matter how many tricks on this site you can do, but some people are just good at yoyoing. I’m not, but Kim is. No, im not Samad, just ;D have to say this. But Samad’s level is still over 9000, and it will be a close match ;D

Anyway, Spencer, if it really is you, Welcome back :slight_smile: Don’t be shy if it is you ;D But if it’s not you, my apologies.

Wow this was a redundant post.

I so agree.

Ok,

I can’t do:

Eiffel tower, Jamaican Flag, Stop and Go, Boingy-E-Boing and a TON more on this site. I never liked learning off of online, but I had no choice because of the lack of throwers in my area, so I resorted to making up Variations and my own tricks. I “would” be on about Expert 1 or Advanced 2 on this site while I can do Escape Ladder and Master tricks. But, if you compare my trick to online tricks, I am a master. Throwing for 5 months.

On the Spencer matter, it is weird, after a day of being on the forums, he know who Samad and Kim-Lan are and that they are both experts and friends. He is contradicting himself a lot but we should accept him whoever he is.

Addment (MWAHAHAHAAA): Always wanted to have one…

As said, old Spencer or not, it does not matter. He has not done anything wrong. And both Samad and Kim-Lan is in the eXpert page, so new members checking that out will know about them fast.

Addment: Evan! It is not an addment if you don’t make one. And I kinda made the whole setup (and the word).

I am so mean :smiley:

Guys, plese don’t argue about spencer, old one or not, I don’t see how it matters.