For those who knew who Kim-Lan was...

Well, most of us who knew her also knew she quit. However, she is thinking of getting back into it, but she is having a hard time thinking about it.

So…

Let’s show her the support she needs!

Yes!

Yes! I remember when I first started she had a few replies that helped me out. I was wondering why she didn’t post anymore. Well i don’t post much either but I still yoyo.

Start back Kim-Lan or I’ll get my little sister Kim to take your place!

It would be nice to see you here again, Kim Lan. You’re amazing, and you help us out a lot.
phiz

Kim-Lan… Please… It’s very sad to see you leave… We need you Kim-Lan…

Yeah. Look how the forum used to be, then you left, and look how it is now. It used to be super awesome, but now it is less super awesome.

I second this.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7735/kimlan.jpg

True dat!

I remember she use to like penguins, good thinking JM!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5597/madpenguin.jpg

Beat that JM!

The penguins are loosing control!!! only Kim-Lan can stop them!!!

yoyoexpert w/o kim-Lan is like eating a chocolate chip cookie w/o many chocolate chips. all in all, disapointing

Kim-Lan yoyo good, post good too. Come nao pl0x.

The feeling of the form being different from the beginning is true but the hobby that is yo-yoing has grown. This is not in it’s self bad but the recurring questions, lack of discernment in posts, age differences and just a bunch of people posting has made it difficult to keep up. I am a lurker I don’t post often, but I am still here. Kim I have missed your influence, if you choose to come back you will be welcomed with open arms.

Yeah, it would be so cool to have you back. You have great talent.

quit the site, or quit yoyoing?

come back!!

come back

Hey. I can tell you, Out of an asian’s heart.

THERES PLENTY OF DIM-SUM, NOT ENOUGH KIM-LAN ON TEH FORUMS

Well said. :slight_smile:

Come back!!!

Before it was you and samad… now it’s only samad… :’( :’(

Edit: Although if you really don’t want to… I mean, I would like you to come back… but if you don’t want to and you dislike yoyoing… then you shouldn’t be made to come back… we can’t force you…