For those who knew who Kim-Lan was...

No. She doesn’t have a choice. She’s coming back. Period.

Haha just kidding I’d like you to come back but if you don’t want to don’t.

coughImholdingapenguinhostageanditwontcomeoutaliveunlessyoucomebacktoyoyoexpertkimlan!cough

Wow, that was a really funny sounding cough…

And she has to finish her yoyoexpert guide.

KIM LAN MUST RETURN TO RESTORE THE BALANCE TO YOYOEXPERT!!!

please? ???

Come back Kim!

You were seriously one of our greatest members. As well as a very innovative yoyoer.

Do those who REALLY remember who Kim-Lan was remember when it was just us. I had just started and she REALLY helped me out! Come back, and YYE isnt quite the same with out you!

Come back!!!

You’re still a Forum Expert, you can still help us!

Happy Throwing! =]

Yep. Good times, good times.

c’mon sis, don’t quit, you one of the best yoyo playas ive ever seen( lots better than me) and you know that youve got talent so get out there and rock your yoyo!!! 8) 8)

Funny thing is that i’m going to westminister to eat dim-sum today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Srs tho. Come back.

Yes.

I would like to tell you guys that I’m actually reading this and that I love all the interest you have for me to come back to yo-yoing. You guys are great. ;D

However, it is really only myself who will be able to get myself to regain interest in yo-yoing. Within the last couple of days, this interest has grown, so who knows? Maybe I will get back into yo-yoing. But I won’t guarantee it!

true! but we all will still love you no matter what your choice is! If you do get back into it I hope to see you at worlds and making videos!! :slight_smile: have a safe week mighty Kim Lan!!!

Hey!! That’s a loophole!! >:(

But honestly, if you’re watching, can you please post around a bit? PLZ?

EDIT: I love your penguin.

Put COME BACK KIM-LAN!!! at the bottom of your posts if you wish for her to come back.

[quote=“Batryn,post:33,topic:11541”]
That was a loophole? I didn’t know that was a loophole.

Anyways, begging won’t do you any good. :slight_smile:

Come on Kim, yoyo again! Don’t you remember how fun it was? All the hits in the face, the dings, the frustration when you can’t get a trick… maybe it’s not so great, lol.

But seriously, please come back!

The penguins are sad! :’(
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/triton227/sp.jpg

Begging doesn’t help but wanna know what does? ORDERING! COME BACK NAO
kthxbai

Yes, you posting again havent seen you post for a long long time ( even though i wasnt on for a long long time) but that could give you a good start. Hey if hoppin clouds was your trick then thanks cause i loved that trick!!!

Everybody wants you back. PLEASE COME BACK!!! http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o274/Jaykendall21/336281_400x400copy.jpg

See what you’re missing? All sorts of fail pictures!

(Just messin’ with ya, LazyThrower. ;))

It is fine. Besides, I think it was an EPIC fail picture. See Kim-Lan you are not only missing fail pictures but EPIC fail pictures. :wink: