Short String Sit Down YoYo Play...

i yoyo in the car with regular string all the time no big deal

You driving or are you in the passenger seat and what kind of car is it?

Because, I’d be driving or in the front passenger seat. The other two rows(Honda Pilot) has 2 kids each populating them!

I’m just interested to see what kind of car and what kind of tricks you’re doing.

Full length sitting down.

Short string play = fun…just tried it out. Nothing more satisfying than doing small-scale boingy-boings!

Damn… I just tried it and all I have to say is … Good thing i was throwing on top of carpet

Guess I should cut the string

There are some great ideas out here lmfao

1 Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLmq5rtKza8&feature=related
I think this goes along with the topic.

4 Likes

I’ve always liked yoyoing with long string sitting in the back of our full size van while going on long drives. that’s actually when I perfected boing-e. Hehe. Short string+1A= high irritation level IMO.

same thing happened to me while going to florida awhile ago… 9 hours of yoyo depervation :o

that is the best idea ive heard all week!!!.. prolly looping works better looping while pooping lol

I Yo while seated quite often, after a long day it can be quite relaxing.
(never on the toilet)

I do a lot of looping sitting down, but not directly at the TV.

I also do 1A stuff on the couch. I used to use a Popstar with ¾ length string.
But one day all I had was a Northstar with full length string, so I had a go anyway, worked out just fine. Just keep your hand up on the throw.
I have also used a PGM and done side-style with rip-cord starts.

I have a few smaller yo-yo’s with short string just for fun, It can be a fun change to bring your tricks right in close.

D

WORLD CLASS!!! WORLD CLASS!!!

same here, I think short strings kill spin time and make binding harder

1 Like

I wish I could yoyo sitting down, like in school, alas, I’m bad with normal string :frowning: