short protostar reveiw

Here is my review of the Yo-yo Factory protostar, enjoy.

Specs: 
           Diameter: 	55.94 mm / 2.20 inches
               Width: 	43.15 mm / 1.69 inches
         Gap Width: 	4.43 mm / .17 inches

Response System: CBC Slim Pad Size 19mm OD
Weight: 67.0 grams
Bearing Size: Center Trac Bearing by CBC

In my opinion, this yo-yo is very good. When you throw it, it is very smooth on the end of the string, and it executes tricks very well. It spins about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. One of the down sides is when you throw it, it is fairly loud:-. Very unresponsive, executes good bind returns. For its price, this is a very good yo-yo.

Well, all yoyos sold here are generally good, the aspects that differentiate them is the shape, the weight, and the weight distribution, so please try to explain how the various aspects of the yoyo affects play, and how it feels while playing with it. This would be useful in helping others to decide the yoyo that is best suited for them. In other words, I feel that you should try not to think in terms of pros and cons, instead, try to think in terms of preferences. For example, instead of concluding the review with “I feel that this is a good yoyo.”, you should conclude with “I feel that this yoyo is suited for people who like (x) shape and feels (x) in the hand, but not suited for people who prefer (y) shape and feels (y) in the hand.”

Its only loud because of the bearing. You just need to lube it or clean it. But it should play fine either way.

when trying one i also noticed it was quit loud, but maybe that one had some vibe.