Share your funny lowballs!

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3uvksk/

i believe this is the man you are after.

Changed the original post and title of this thread

Here it is:

1 Like

i cant belive how quickly this went viral. There was an incident on the facebook bst :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to beat a horse, but you guys are sharing all these stories about him being bad, and while working through my transaction, he was very nice, and things went smoothly. Not even one lowball. I guess he has cleaned himself up.

Haha it aint even viral, as far as Iā€™m concerned it is just me and Chase Hadden making those memes.

2 Likes

Yep.

At first he was being kind of a Jerk and an Extreme Low Baller.

But after that 3 day ban of his, he cleaned up his act.

:slight_smile:

Now the title of this thread seemsā€¦ inappropriate. I want no part of what youā€™d like to share. :wink:

1 Like

this is a sign

On the subject of lowballing however, if you donā€™t put any indication on your B/S/T thread about what kind of prices you are looking for (ā€œoffer!ā€) then donā€™t get too upset when people offer low.

Granted, if they persist in it to a severe degree then I can understand it getting annoying, but if someone has no idea how much you want for it then they are always going to come in low to test the waters. Itā€™s no different to any bartering situation, you offer low, the seller offers higher, and you do a bit of back and forth until you meet in the middle.

If you donā€™t want lowballs, give at least a rough idea of what you are looking for. If you donā€™t know how much you want for it, then expect some people to offer lower than you might want. People use the B/S threads to save money, so theyā€™re always going to want the best deal and will probably try and barter you down just as in any other marketplace.

1 Like

If he doesnā€™t follow through, you know where to look. :wink:

Hm? What do you mean?

The agape

Oh, ok LOLOLOL.

Now I get it.

SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!!!

I said 30$ shipped. Then u said no. Then u said 15$ WITH hubstacks

Someone offered me $65 on my MIB comeback avalanche.

I was just sharing some funny lowballs.

So far, no lowballs.