Share Your Favorite Drink (Excludes All Alcoholic Beverages)

Root beer…

I love water!

What root beer do you drink? I totally dig Bundaberg root beer!

Just some of my favorite drinks :slight_smile:

http://candyhero.com/static/files/4319.jpg

http://www.alanstabile.com/images/maltaLarge.jpg

1 Like

This is also acceptable.

Water, lemonade, Sprite, Gatorade

Coconut water! Vita-Coco is good too. The Zico chocolate taste like chocolate milk but is from concentrate.
http://www.keepingcents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ZICO-Pure-Premium-Coconut-Water.png

And butter/coconut oil coffee. I don’t use the MCT oil, but organic coconut oil.

Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
1. Start with 4-500 ml (2 mugs) of black coffee brewed with my Upgraded Coffee beans.
2. Add 2 Tbs (or more, up to 80 grams, about 2/3 of a standard stick of butter) of Kerry Gold.
(or other UNSALTED grass-fed butter)
3. Add 2 Tbs (30 ml) of Upgraded MCT oil for max energy, weight loss and brain function.
(this is 6 times stronger than coconut oil, your next best choice)
4. Blend with a pre-heated hand blender, shake really hard in a flask, or (best) counter top blender
until there is a creamy head of foam. (It doesn’t work well if you mix it with a spoon)

Which one?  Nothing goes better with pizza, in my opinion, than root beer.  Coca Cola is a close second though.  I read this awhile back, curious what you think of it.  MUG does taste like bubblegum  :D  They got that right.

Milk. I forgot milk. I have 2-3 glasses a day. I really love Whole Milk because of the creamy texture and ‘better’ flavor. Such great stuff!

I drink Chocolate Milk at least once a day.

Water, Ginger ale (Canada dry), and AZ tea’s Arnold palmer

I love milk, but can’t drink it as much due to a lactose intolerance. I drink that Lactaid stuff by the ton. Whatever they extract makes it last for months without going bad. Milk goes bad quick, but this stuff doesn’t. For that reason, it tastes better than milk to me. But, it’s more expensive. I don’t drink it a lot “just because,” so it didn’t end up in my top 3. If I eat anything sweet though, cookies, cake, pop tarts…I drink it. Also, with my cereal/oatmeal, it’s a must to keep it around.

I’m also a lover of Apple Juice. I know all the brands (Very Fine, Minute Maid etc…) and I know the best ones. Favorite juices are Apple and grape.

Izzes are good. Especially the Blackberry.

Vernors is also awesome.

I also love tea, especially Jasmine.

I had no idea what “Root Beer” was so I googled it. Looks interesting, what does it taste like?

Depends. Usually caramelly, with a slight amount of chocolate in the background. Some brands up the vanilla extract, others put in honey, some… i want to say cinnamon. Something spicy.

Try the difference between Mug, Teddy’s (personal fave), Abita, and Barq’s.

It isn’t really something we have over here. I’ll try and track down a US shop and see if I can try some. :slight_smile:

I only drink coffee with hazelnut creamer.

I don’t drink it any other way.

You have to try it.
It’s like the nectar of the gods.

I hate root beer.

I’m the same way. I don’t use sugar, just hazelnut or French vanilla creamer lol

1 Like