Share any of your problems

Thanks for the words of encouragement hahaha.

“I’m am Maaaaaaan of constant Sarrroooowww”!

Alright, I could write a book on this. I have anxiety, agoraphobia, starts of OCD, friend problems, bullies, my science is a little rough around the edges, flying, getting sick, and depression.

All I got is yoyo. All I do is yoyo or play Xbox with 1 friend.

There’s more people like that than you think. I have quite a few friends that struggle with depression.

Mm… Thanks for Makin me feel a bit better. :slight_smile:

I know lots of people have anxiety too. One person that I’m related to had such bad agoraphobia, she stayed in her house for 25 years

I dont have many friends either You guys here on the Forums Are probably the Bet Friends Ive ever had

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry it’s not just u! And it’ll get better even if it doesn’t seem so right away.

We try :slight_smile: lol

We’re all friends here!

Yea I know Thats What makes YYE so nice

Got out of psychiatric care today, also got a job. Many jojos to be purchased in the future!!!

dude awesome! where you work now?

Aire Serv heating and air. Doing HVAc work again cause im good at it and its alright money.

Sounds good! Beats working at a doughnut shop lol like me.

lololol honestly id rather be making donuts than trying to fix an air handler unit in a small crawl space, or in a 130 degree attic hahaha.

Hahaha. Well if its something u like doing and ur good at that’s what matters. Plus I’m sure u get paid higher lol

Congrats Dude Thats Awesome

. I’m going to say this and only this. She already knows you like her, so if you’re going to make a move she won’t be that surprised.

Also congrats on the job Yored hopefully you’ll be able to buy every gsquared that comes out.