Share any of your problems

As long as you’ve got a roof over your head, food on the table, and gas in the tank that your parents are more than likely paying for, ya just ain’t got no problems, kids.

Yeah. This. Except my dad (and my mom) have been unemployed for a year and a half.

(winces)

Yeah these have been an exception! But I mean two days out of how many gray…

Yeah waiting is probably a good idea lol to me until ur in at least high school dating is pointless. But hey if u ever end up needing dating advice let me know! Haha I’ve been told I’m good that!

Ummm, yeah, me too. I’m full of advice.

Is it bad I’ve liked this girl for 4 years LOL

Well Ive struggled with a lot of things for a while now. Come to the conclusion Im a piece of poo. I cut myself. I yell a lot. I have trust issues because every girl ive opened up to in the past three years has cheated on me. I cant have a relationship if i cant trust. Im just so messed up. I feel so much remorse for everything ive done. Ive caused heartache. Too much heartache.

Im done living like this.
Im changing every aspect of myself for the people that I love. Its killing them and if i continue down the wrong road i will probably not be alive within the next 2 years.

I wish I could share what I have done but this is an all age forum. Ill just put it this way, you all would be ashamed of me…

Tomorrow morning at 9am I will be going to the hospital and admitting myself for psychiatric help.

I reckon Ill talk to yall later. Thank you everyone who has sent me a pm giving me their kind words and advice. Because of you all, a few friends, my cousin, and my mother, I am still alive today.

I plan to keep on living. I wanna be here to see my sister bring her child into the world. I wanna be productive and have my own house and family one day. I wanna be good.

Once again thank you.

One Love - Samuel Paul Harper

YoRED, take care man.

Good luck yoRED, stay strong man!

Thank you guys. Ill be alright. Ill make sure of that.

Wishing you the best bro!! Remember, no matter how unlivable life feels to you, life will always get better! Enjoy the good times in life, and find a way to stay happy in the bad times. Glad to see you found this comfort in throwing and in our community! And trusting people also has a lot to do with surrounding yourself with the right people. If you are with people who only need you when they are feeling low, then it would be better not to have known them at all. Surround yourself with people who lift you up, not drag you down.

mannn its just my family and I from here on out. And you guys. You guys would never hurt me.

Ive realized my “friends” arent my friends. Also people need to earn my love, not giving it away anymore.

Today I absolutely bombed my math, Spanish, and Ela test. Well, not “bombed”. 86, 92, 91. I come from a family if high expectations and I am really mad at myself. Don’t know what I have to worry about, but I just kinda do.

well considering that my average for all my school work is like 93 you hardly bombed those tests at all. I go to a private school and it makes the public schools look super easy. Like for real.

Pretty sure differential equations is going to kick my butt this semester. Just 2.5 years of college left wooo. :’(

Ugh I remember diff eq. Nasty stuff. Lol.

Just got rid of a problem. No more proofs in geometry :smiley:
I’ve never had to do anything so stupid in my life.

Just wait… :wink:

Hardest thing I’ve done so far was trusses in Principles of Engineering. Aced the test though somehow lol