SFX and Phenomizm

Have you guys ever played with one of them? What the difference between them? How much will they probably cost? Just wonderin’. :slight_smile:

I heard the Phenomizm is going to retail for around 75 bucks. No word on the SFX, but it looks great!

But the Phenomizm is plastic? I could see the Phenom going for $75 but not the Phenomizm. I could be wrong

The Phenomizm has gold plated! Probably why it costs more.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs120.ash2/39340_1565092088088_1258976656_31618311_5770973_n.jpg
And the Phenom will retail inbetween 150-200 dollars. I THINK.

either way, I’m not buying either of them anyway :smiley:

They have Phenomizm 14k (gold plate) and reg Phenomizm

You guys Got it Wrong!

For Phenom, it will be around 130-140 and it will be Gold plated on the gold part and all Phenom are equipped with a KK bearing

For Phenomizm, it will be retailing for around $65-75 for the normal one(copper plated) and $75-85 for the Gold Plated ones. All Phenomizm are equipped with a KK bearing

As long as the Hitman Pro and the Equinox are normal priced I’ll be happy.

Thanks guys. Anybody played with the SFX?

No but it will cost around $40

Makes me wonder what was YYJ or Mickey smoking to sell Phenomizm at that kind of price. =\

Agreed! Don’t get me wrong, Mickey is a great player but I think there is alot of hype behind him. All the pix I see of him anymore, he looks like he has some kind of rock star status. He almost looks a little cocky. I’m sure he is a nice guy, he just doesn’t look like that fun kid anymore.

That’s almost what I think too. ;D Except I prefer him when he was like… 15? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL yeah. I also think that his glasses make it harder for him to land tricks. So the blue SFX looks sick. The white looks cool too though.

I really want a phenomizm because it will probably end up becoming one of the best plastic yo-yos ever

Word on a other forum that the SFX is a protostar killer. Any thoughts?

1 Like

More power to YYJ then ;D

I Used A Phenomizm They Are Beast

I loved the Phenomizm sooo much. It was crazy!!!

<-------- <3

It probably already is. My play style changed when I used that thing, man, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast!!! I mean like it’s going to be one of the fastest throws you’ve ever played with, and the balance is super good too. Just amazing, and the mirror caps like blind you in the light. I’m totally going to buy one!!!