SFX and Phenomizm

Hmmmm… SFX or Phenomizm

If I go for the SFX I can get it really soon, if I get the Phenomizm I have to wait till it comes out. Also the Phenomizm uses a Konkave right. I have never tried those. Hmmm decisions decisions.

One of the yoyo store have SFX…

lol I know I just didn’t want to get in trouble for saying anything. But whats really holding me back is if I should wait to get phenomizm.

I kinda want to get an sfx

I want all the yoyos. Forreal.

Ha, ha, ha. Seriously?? O_O

In no way shape or form has anyone on this thread even came close to doing this. They are simply observations, nothing more, nothing less.

Now I am having second thoughts about the SFX. Everybody that I have heard talk about the SFX says it has a “unique” fell or they just thought it looked cool. And Mi, why would you not touch it with a ugly stick? Now I am thinking about the Phenom. Hmmmm…

I threw both at worlds, and i have to say, the phenomizm is awesome. Just awesome.
I would go phenomizm over sfx anyday. The SFX just felt… weird. Looks cool, but felt weird.

I wonder what Apetrunk would say if he heard that any model of SpinFaktor was getting dissed. :wink:

He would shut his trap because he haven’t played the SFX yet.

XD

THe SFX has gotten good feedback from a lot of people it seems. I’m tempted to buy one myself.